Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you rage if we took Tyler Eifert?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah we have Olsen, but we want to continue adding weapons around Cam. Eifert is becoming looked at as a top-15 prospect and him and Olsen would be deadly. The chances he is gonna be a Panther are still probably less than 1%, but it could be fun to talk about anyways.

Posted

i would be furious if we took him at 14

Posted

I mean I guess if you look at it like that then who knowsu know

Posted

In short, yes.

But, I raged when we took Beason too because I really wanted Olsen at that time. Funny how things work out sometimes.

Posted

Nope. Eifret is a huge mismatch on offence. A very large target and a redzone threat. Rather have a WR, but I wouldn't be mad. Doubt it'll happen. We haven't brought him in for a workout.

Posted

Nope. Eifret is a huge mismatch on offence. A very large target and a redzone threat. Rather have a WR, but I wouldn't be mad.

i think this is how i feel. it's interesting to look at, he'd cause all kinds of mismatches and we've already seen how well cam gets the ball to tight ends. but i agree the need at wr is far bigger, but he'd be another young weapon for cam nonetheless

Posted

Nope.

Not my preferred choice, but he is a top-notch selection and would be an impact player at his position.

Posted

I'd prefer him over Allen or Patterson.

Posted

i also agree with this

Posted

If we go with a TE somewhere in the draft I'd rather it be Escobar in the second and a DT/S in the first if that is the route we go.

Posted

If picking him means we box ourselves more into two TE sets (to justify the pick), then yes. I am game.

Posted

He's faster than Allen...lol.