Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUSPECT IN CUSTODY; HILARIOUS: Envelope tests positive for ricin at Washington mail facility

95 posts in this topic

Posted

Since it was ricin, he probably thought they'd be looking for someone named Kawasaki Civic.

Posted

Paul Kevin Curtis

Posted

I guess since this guy wrote letters to lawmakers continually with no "big" results, he decided to get the attention "he deserved". What an idiot.

Hey, will someone let SZ know I posted again and let him know I was in the NFL draft section today, he missed one.

1 person likes this

Posted

positive that's him? Hope it's not like the lanza guy (mistaken facebook identity)

if that picture doesn't say "i'll be sending ricin in the mail" idk what does

Posted

lol best terrorist attempt of all time imo

I certainly wasn't expecting an elvis impersonator

Posted

Well at least we know who judges people by their looks.

Posted

On May 23, 2003, an intoxicated assistant district attorney pushed me backwards during a debate about corruption in northeast, MS. and then put a loaded 9 mm bereta to my head in front of my (then) wife and 2 sons, ages 7 and 9.

I didn't know at the time he was an assistant DA in Tupelo. All I knew was that the city hired him to play rythem guitar in a special new production that I developed including my older brother Jack. The show was gaining attention as we are the only brother duo Elvis Presley Tribute act in the world.

lol

http://www.ripoffreport.com/political-cover-ups/north-mississippi-me/north-mississippi-medical-cent-z8efd.htm

Posted

I mean, he tweeted after he was "arrested". But he looks like he sends ricin in the mail.

Posted

He literally had a quote from the ricin letters on his facebook page with a copyright symbol after it.

Posted

http://ladyliberty1885.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/ricin-letters/