#76 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Our DEF played pretty good vs Seattle last time, I like it, What I dont like is playing the Saints twice in 3 weeks.....

#77 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Posted Image

Wat.

I'm just going to assume this is poorly written and that Cam v. Colin is one thought. And then the player caller comment is a different thought referring to coaching. If so they do have a major edge in the coaching department

#78 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

Let's see.... two prime time games and one is just a TNF game? No SNF game? And one is against big bad tampa?

Hmm, exactly how every panther fan predicted it. Schedule = garbage, another panther year!!!

Wait, I thought we hated primetime games because they are such an inconvenience? But we deserve to get at least 3 or 4 primetime games coming off a losing season? The Huddle is going to complain no matter what. So let the complaining continue.

#79 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,544 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

Damn, was hoping we'd get Buffalo first and start out with a 1-0 record. Opening up against Seattle is going to be tough, but overall I think we're starting with the light part of the schedule. Gotta start out great, because towards the end the schedule gets brutal.

#80 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

I do like that our 1st DIV game is on TNF vs the Bucs ( 1st primetime game of season, 1st DIV game) I love that....

#81 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

2009 we had the same bye week.

Last three years were reasonable.

#82 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

Last three years were reasonable.

And didn't help the Panthers one bit.

#83 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Didn't we have a week 3 bye in 2003 when we made the Super Bowl? Who cares when our bye is. And that's awesome we got home Monday night against New England I really hope we go into that game with a winning record.

#84 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,734 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

So...hopefully Rivera is able to plan for week 1 against Wilson, Sherman and Co. Wouldn't want him to be pressed for time like last year.

#85 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

Sweet 2 road trips in the near future for me 1 to San Fran the other to Pheonix.

#86 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,031 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

I love this schedule for the most part.

Pros:
-We open at home in a winnable game. Seattle has to travel and play at 10A.M. their time. The Seahawks fans won't take over our building.
-I like the early bye for a new OC and a young football team. We will have the opportunity to evaluate our strategy. We then play a winnable game at Arizona. We need to win that game.
-We play in Tampa at night in late October
-We get the Jets late when they will most likely have given up on their season.
-I love the thought of ending Atlanta's season on the last week of the regular season.
-We don't play a division game until week 8. This gives us plenty of time to get our poo together.

Cons:
-I only see 2 or 3 gimmees.
-We play the Saints twice at the end of the year. I expect them to be hot by then.
-Patriots on monday night will be a Tom Brady slurp fest and a Cam Newton character assassination.
-No Sunday Night Football
-Russel Wilson is very mature and a good planner. He is much better than Cam at mental preparation. That first game is going to be a brawl.

#87 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,642 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

Looks like I'm going to SF and potentially ARIZ

Were going to both as well maybe MIN

#88 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,642 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Posted Image

Wat.

What website is that from so I can hate on it

#89 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

I love this schedule for the most part.

Pros:
-We open at home in a winnable game. Seattle has to travel and play at 10A.M. their time. The Seahawks fans won't take over our building.
-I like the early bye for a new OC and a young football team. We will have the opportunity to evaluate our strategy. We then play a winnable game at Arizona. We need to win that game.
-We play in Tampa at night in late October
-We get the Jets late when they will most likely have given up on their season.
-I love the thought of ending Atlanta's season on the last week of the regular season.
-We don't play a division game until week 8. This gives us plenty of time to get our poo together.

Cons:
-I only see 2 or 3 gimmees.
-We play the Saints twice at the end of the year. I expect them to be hot by then.
-Patriots on monday night will be a Tom Brady slurp fest and a Cam Newton character assassination.
-No Sunday Night Football
-Russel Wilson is very mature and a good planner. He is much better than Cam at mental preparation. That first game is going to be a brawl.

some nice points.

#90 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

Polian just said Luke Kuechly is the best Linebacker in football. That is the ONLY thing he has said that i have admired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com