Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy's Reaction to Picking Star

8 posts in this topic

Posted

A lot of jizz and chafing.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was all spent wayyyyyy before the draft started, with all these mocks sending us a Death Star!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

My reaction was the same I turned down American Idol on TV and turned up the radio when we picked Star then I high fived myself! I even spun around in my chair then I went to the bathroom and took a long piss.

Then I ate some famous Amos cookies and lol at the Huddle crashing then I snorted some heroin.

one of these statements is false.

1 person likes this

Posted

My reaction was the same I turned down American Idol on TV and turned up the radio when we picked Star then I high fived myself! I even spun around in my chair then I went to the bathroom and took a long piss.

Then I ate some famous Amos cookies and lol at the Huddle crashing then I snorted some heroin.

Yeah, I was hoping you were kidding about the cookies

Posted

better have not been the cookies

Posted

better have not been the cookies

you know it was...... famous amos still makes cookies?

Posted

I know what the false statement was. It's obvious, really. No real man watches American Idol during the NFL draft.

Posted

Yea you don't look like you like cookies.