Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOL Eifert's interview on NFL Network.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

There is also talent you just know is going to be good out of college. Ap AJ green Calvin Johnson. They didn't need a play a down yet for people to know they would be money. Eiferts pass catching ability coupled with his size makes him the best coming out of college into the pros. Which is exactly what I said

Talent like Robert Gallery?  The Boz?  Tony Mandarich?

There's no such thing as a sure thing when it comes to draft prospects.

Posted

Talent like Robert Gallery? The Boz? Tony Mandarich?

There's no such thing as a sure thing when it comes to draft prospects.

They called luke kuechly a sure thing coming out of the draft. There are sure things all the time.

Posted

There are sure things all the time.

No, there's not.  No one can definitively say that anyone who has never played a single down in the NFL will be successful.  Hell, not even a proven NFL producing free agent is a sure thing going to a new team and new system.

Posted

I wanted Cox last year so whatever any of you say, I don't blame you.

Posted

IM THE INTERNET GANGSTER?! Get your head out of your ass. You are the person trying to bring up age and figuring out life on an Internet forum. Check yourself bro. And I wouldn't cause I know you weren't the first cause you were to busy sucking off vaccaro and Austin to give anyone time. Calm yourself

You're pus$y hurt bc I liked two guys you didn't like? I can't believe some of you guys on here have actually made me part of your reality. Serious? Do I really affect you and others that damn much? Fuggn weirdo!

Posted

There is also talent you just know is going to be good out of college. Ap AJ green Calvin Johnson. They didn't need a play a down yet for people to know they would be money. Eiferts pass catching ability coupled with his size makes him the best coming out of college into the pros. Which is exactly what I said

You speak like a damn 19 yrs old kid who watches espn. Just shut up retard

Posted

You're pus$y hurt bc I liked two guys you didn't like? I can't believe some of you guys on here have actually made me part of your reality. Serious? Do I really affect you and others that damn much? Fuggn weirdo

You speak like a damn 19 yrs old kid who watches espn. Just shut up retard

And I'm the Internet gangster? Thanks for proving my point. You literally have no clue what you are talking about half the time. You didn't even know which network mike maymock was on and im the retard. GG chuck.

Posted

And I'm the Internet gangster? Thanks for proving my point. You literally have no clue what you are talking about half the time. You didn't even know which network mike maymock was on and im the retard. GG chuck.

I'm sorry bc I don't have time sitting on the couch for hours watching espn and nfl network like you. Go get a job kid.

Posted

No, there's not. No one can definitively say that anyone who has never played a single down in the NFL will be successful. Hell, not even a proven NFL producing free agent is a sure thing going to a new team and new system.

Drafted players vs free agents are two different arguments. But everyone said luck rg3 and Luke were sure things at the next level. That's 3 in one draft. To say there is no such thing as a sure thing is a close minded way of viewing things.

Posted

I'm sorry bc I don't have time sitting on the couch for hours watching espn and nfl network like you. Go get a job kid.

I have a job.. Which further proves my point you have no idea or knowledge on anything you talk about ever.

Posted

eifert should talk to greg olsen about the bears

Posted

I have a job.. Which further proves my point you have no idea or knowledge on anything you talk about ever.

Where? Hardees? That's an accomplishment!