Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuech the Sneak

NFL Draft Round 2: Panthers select Kawann Short

151 posts in this topic

Indifferent on the pick. So many other glaring needs, but I like short as a prospect.

1 person likes this

I love it. Our defensive line "Ain't nuthin to Fug with" as the Wu would say.

Don't like it, would have preferred soo many others!!

The dude dominated the Senior Bowl, I think he will be a good player but at the same time, we had so much other needs with players still available that would have fit. Idk time will tell, i just hope it works out better than when the Bucs took 2 Dt's early

A little surprised at first but this guy is a great looking prospect. The most productive DT in the draft, his only concerns of taking plays off were really because they wore him out playing him nearly every snap. Star actually had this same concern. Get a good rotation, keep these guys fresh and they're going to dominate.

oh please.. everyone is saying that its a good move.. except you fugers

So what DE/DT will be around in the 4th? Next year we'll draft 6 new OL men.

lol... some of you are AWESOME at thinking about a day or a week at a time into the future.

Its not like D'wan is a long term solution and he's already not an every down back.

Take in the fact that his sack total has highly blinded people from seeing his deficiencies in run-defense (and overall as a DT), this is a strong pick and we have a nasty d-line. We're completely set on the d-line depth and starter wise, and its for the long term.

Johnson/Keiser

D'wan/Short/Kearse

Star/Cole

Hardy/Alexander

*Just off the top of your head, name the Giants CBs when they won the super bowl

Do people not realize we weren't that terrible in the secondary. They actually played well down the stretch and we've made vet additions.

1 person likes this

I said to myself yesterday that if Gettleman double dipped on DL I wouldn't be too upset. But with Warford and even Allen still on the board, I am frowning a little bit.

I do understand the pick, though. Definiely want a WR in the first round next year.

1 person likes this