Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

nfl draft Carolina Panthers select G Edmund Kugbila

242 posts in this topic

And is it always correct?

How does the success rate stack up against executives who out think themselves?

Yeah, right. You are a photographer. I am a developer on the PHP team, manage over 50 different servers, and have been working in the web field for 15 years. I have web tools that average 15k hits per hour. So go ahead and talk out of your ass. And like I said, I'll be glad to help if you want. I wasn't trying to insult you, but it is highly likely I might know a little poor about this process than you, considering IT'S MY JOB.

Zod I'm available as well if you need anything. I author several free plugins for Wordpress if you use that for the main site (i never looked)

www.dyerware.com

And of course iphone apps if you want one made

My top three wishes still on the board

1.rogers

2. Rambo

3.jordan poyer

Agreed. eric reid is a talent. 5 star recruit coming out of highschool. Nothing he can't do.

But it wasn't wise for San Fran to take him in the first :rolleyes:

Small school guy, but huge and strong and a mauler... and has played both tackle and guard. Won't have to learn the OG position from scratch like Silotolu had to do so, hopefully, will make more of an immediate impact.

I like big, strong, ugly, violent linemen.

Sounds about like a poor mans version of Silotolu.

And Marty had that same approach. Every GM does. The prideful "I know something you don't because I'm me" mentality. In the end theres something to be said for the general consensus. There's a reason higher rates players are rated higher.

The difference is Gettleman is a football guy. Marty wasn't.

1 person likes this

I think the point everyone is missing is this : is there any reason for gettleman to think this dude wouldn't be available later, like, WAY later

dumb as hell pick that could have been spent on someone that was actually 4th round talent

Hmm, no need to high jack the forum with a back and forth rumble. You don't know squat.

What???

We're probably going to pick another OL.

Yea the pick was a great pick...if you swap the 4 with a 6