Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lol are we really denouncing a GM because of late round draft picks

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yes
To something I think

Posted · Report post

Just ckd the Forum, don't see any 'Fire Gettleman" threads.

*scratches head*

Posted · Report post

the threads to both the lb and hb picks are both threads claming Gettleman is an idiot.

Posted · Report post

I'm denouncing the dumbfvcks that continually drag down the collective IQ of the huddle.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The huddle as a collective body is similar to a bi-polar teenager who never seems to get his way even though his parents are trying to do what is best for him.

It's comical and sometimes really fuging annoying.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I live in new york so i've got a fairly decent knowledge of the general opinions on moves the Giants have made.

Let me put it this way, since the Eli Manning era started, the moves made by the Giants organization have NOT been popular with the fanbase. They did not like the series of washed up vet OL signings, they hated the JPP pick, and they hated parting ways with Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw and Derrick Ward.

JPP is arguably the best 4-3 DE in the game (yes he lacked production last year, but they have a balanced line that spreads those numbers around).
That OL really solidified during their superbowl runs and has played great.
None of those backs are anything particularly special.

I'm just saying if Gettleman brings what was successful in NY here, we are probably going to be disappointed when fan favorites aren't resigned and big names are not brought in.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ButWhysTheRumGone' timestamp='1367121489' post='2215114']
The huddle as a collective body is similar to a bi-polar teenager who never seems to get his way even though his parents are trying to do what is best for him.

It's comical and sometimes really fuging annoying.
[/quote]

Tell me about it. To the OP, I've tried explaining things to people, but they chose to remain ignorant. My advice to you is just to accept that there will be people here who just don't get it.

By the way, I loved the Klein and Barner picks. Those of you who are expecting Beason to be an all-pro again may be in for a rude awakening. The defence was better with him off the field, and of course, he got injured again. Barner was great value in the 6th round. Diamond in the rough.

Posted · Report post

On a tangent, I think a #24 running back would look sweet in Carolina. Awesome pick, great playermaker, but I cant help but to visualize this dude.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nagai' timestamp='1367122180' post='2215128']
Tell me about it. To the OP, I've tried explaining things to people, but they chose to remain ignorant. My advice to you is just to accept that there will be people here who just don't get it.

By the way, I loved the Klein and Barner picks. Those of you who are expecting Beason to be an all-pro again may be in for a rude awakening. The defence was better with him off the field, and of course, he got injured again. Barner was great value in the 6th round. Diamond in the rough.
[/quote]
Yeah man just let them be. It kinda got me worked up at first but in reality, i feel most Huddlers understand what this drafts means and how it is a big positive in terms of our future.

If tards wana be tards, let them die out man.

Posted · Report post

The difference between ignorance and intelligence is that ignorance does not have a limit.

Posted · Report post

Once I reach 10k posts, Im retiring from this forum.
Tooo silly in here. :) ;)