Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats to my fellow alum, leader and great pal Anthony Foxx

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yep it's all the medias fault. I hated Perdue and didn't vote for her but unlike your ilk you can only defend your party.

I've praised him for the Met Life deal....everything else though has been less than what a moderate would do

Posted · Report post

Yep it's all the medias fault. I hated Perdue and didn't vote for her but unlike your ilk you can only defend your party.

I've praised him for the Met Life deal....everything else though has been less than what a moderate would do

"Everything else" = what exactly?

Sounds like you had this pretty nailed down on what's upset you. Check your email.

Posted · Report post

Did Charlotte "write off" any DNC debts?

Posted · Report post

I find it humorous that you guys are fighting the good fight against some sort of leftist email...which you were pry made aware of by email.

What I dont support?

His handling of unemployment

raises to his cabinet

moving the burden of tax on to the poor and doing away with corporate and state income tax

Even though I didn't support the panthers getting money from the city he tried to dictate how we spent local money

I'm trying to find a golf course since my tourney got rained out...so I am a bit preoccupied

Posted · Report post

Did Charlotte "write off" any DNC debts?

Duke Energy paid the bill for the balance. I'm thinking it was around $10 million.

Posted · Report post

Congrats to Mayor Foxx. He truly is one of Charlotte's finest. He will be Senator or Governor someday.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments