Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And all my life....I prayed for someone like you....

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fiz' timestamp='1367283128' post='2217907']

If he did, he prefaced it by describing Brown as one of the most dominant players in FSU history.

who was that PTSD riddled nanceusmc or whatever who called pat white a future hall of famed
[/quote]

I don't think that happened either.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='La Pantera' timestamp='1367273687' post='2217697']
You're just to busy touching little boys, to get your hopes up.
[/quote] :phew: :devil: :cool:

Posted · Report post

The anticipation of our DL this year gives me goosebumps. My overly optimistic prediction for the year? 15+ sacks each for CJ and the Kraken. Greg is going to be such an animal this year. Call me a homer but he reminds me of my all time favorite non-Smitty player LT. Just the way he plays with reckless abandon. He's my next jersey when I get around to buying another one, my only decision is whether to get a normal jersey or get a custon #76 with Kraken on the back (which is the way I'm leaning).

I think about Jared Allen and how many sacks he got just because the QB couldn't step up in the pocket.  Hardy and CJ are about to eat good.

Posted · Report post

The prophet JT. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

and I thank god that I, that I finally found youuu

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Some of you act like our unproven, less than rookie DT s just won the superbowl for us singlehandedly. Others, I wonder if youre doing roids or smoking bathsalts.

I think youre setting yourselves up for the very real possibility of a long fall. Things dont always work out the way you think they might. Being a seasoned fan of the Panthers, I find its much better to not get myself too high or low before the season even starts.

Or...not :)

Posted · Report post

I think about Jared Allen and how many sacks he got just because the QB couldn't step up in the pocket. Hardy and CJ are about to eat good.

If CJ hadn't gotten hurt my overly optimistic prediction may have come true :)

Posted · Report post

Bravo.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Better send a thank you letter to Dave Gettleman... Hurney would have drafted more running backs.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wow that post was fuggin beautiful.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Didnt zod say barner would be great 2?. Guy is worse a projecting athetles than skip bayless.

Posted · Report post

I know Hardy got a lot of the attention this year but watching CJ in his highlights, he is such a Bear when he comes off the ball, he just mauls all the way to the QB

CJ is our best end.  Even before Hardy really came into his own, CJ was doing his thing at a high level without Star. If he would have been injured for 3 games last year he probably would have had 15 sacks himself.  He can even get to the QB on a mush rush.  CJ's quiet and keeps to himself and shows up to dominate.  Hardy while good, was made because of CJ and Star, and uses theatrics to try and get paid.  CJ earned that contract, and he kept his mouth shut while earning it.  Hardy should learn from him.

1 person likes this