• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

My boy Mark won!! and btw this whole SC sucks balls is total BS, just remember if it wasn't for us you wouldn't have the Panthers. ha!

We have our issues but what state doesn't? More people move here then leave here and that's all I have to say about it, Charleston is an awesome city and you liberal loving 0Bamers would love it here, Charleston has been under democratic rule for the past 20 years,

SC owes much of its growth to its proximity to NC.

The reverse cannot be said.

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,089 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

oh good he won. i suppose next time the topic of gay marriage comes up none of SC's republican constituency will be bitching about their steadfast adherence to family values, the sanctity of marriage, and the crumbling of this great nation that shall surely occur if we stray away from God's Holy Word

#33 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,192 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Well Sanford didn't win by a landslide which typically a Repub would've blown away a Dem.

The reason she lost was cause she was in bed with the Unions and SC doesn't like unions...she should of known better.

#34 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

What I find more shocking than him winning (because let's be real, SC is very conservative) is that he made it out of the primaries. It's not like he went unopposed. He had plenty of competition from other republican candidates. If he beat them out they must all be murdering, bank robbing, rapists that push old ladies down in the street.

#35 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,174 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

Lets face it..if Clint Eastwood ran for prez he would get voted in bc so many of the general populace just knows who he is..and gives empty chair the straight talk.

sad but true...repubs in SC just said..er...oh yeah...that girl from Argentina was hot! Vote!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com