Photo
- - - - -

The war is here tsa agents are doing random cheeks and shooting people for no reson

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:11 AM

http://www.startribu...91.html?refer=y

Federal authorities said Monday they are confident that they foiled a planned attack on the Montevideo Police Department and possibly saved lives when they arrested a man with suspected white supremacist leanings.

Buford “Bucky” Rogers, 24, of Montevideo, was arrested and charged Friday with being a felon in possession of a firearm after federal authorities found suspected pipe bombs, Molotov cocktails and guns during a search of his family’s mobile home, according to a federal criminal complaint and affidavit.

Neighbors’ and Rogers’ own postings on Facebook suggest a man with troubling interests involving racial superiority and irritation with authorities.

“My son knew him for a short period of time, hung out with him,” said Bryan Best, a neighbor from the mobile home park where Rogers lived. “He talked about white supremacist stuff. I didn’t want [my son] hanging around with him, and fortunately he listened to me.”

Several postings on Rogers’ Facebook page from June 15, 2011, express his apparent irritation: “The NWO [New World Order] has taken all your freedoms the right to bear arms freedom of speach freedom of the press …” read one profanity-punctuated message.

After Rogers was arrested, authorities searched his father’s trailer home on the north edge of Montevideo and found more than a dozen bombs inside a shed. Some of the explosives were described by authorities as being sophisticated pipe bombs and others that are the type packed with nails and other kinds of shrapnel.

Rogers’ strong anti-government views were well-known around town, drawing the ire of many because the family flew the U.S. flag upside down, according to persons with knowledge of the case. A sign in front of Rogers’ father’s mobile home was spray-painted with the letters B.S.M., standing for Black Snake Militia.

Photos in his Facebook account show him with various firearms, along with several people with guns and wearing clown makeup. There were also more postings such as: “ever one better get your guns ready cuz there comeing FEMA” and “The war is here tsa agents are doing random cheeks and shooting people for no reson.”

what we have here is an obvious false flag operation meant to portray right wing militia-types as unstable, dangerous, and dumb. the question is how will "ever one get their guns ready cuz there comeing FEMA" when supposed president barack obama has already taken them from us?

Spoiler

#2 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Lmao how did I know you would bring Ron Paul into this

#3 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL