Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you....

131 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm poor as fuck...I go to training camp and FanFest...can't afford the games.

Posted · Report post

Let me ask you this. Do you believe there are some people here that don't go simply because of their record?

i believe this...that when they start becoming consistent winners that more people will be interested and excited. 4 winning seasons in over 25 years just doesn't generate that much appeal.

we'll have more fans and more generational fans once the panthers give them something to be really excited about and a tradition and a sense of pride that goes beyond them just being the local team.

right now, the support they get is about what they deserve and have earned.

Posted · Report post

I live 3000 miles away. I go to one game every year. Last season I made the trip for the Raiders game. This year I'll be at University of Phoenix stadium on Oct 6.

Posted · Report post

i believe this...that when they start becoming consistent winners that more people will be interested and excited. 4 winning seasons in over 25 years just doesn't generate that much appeal.

we'll have more fans and more generational fans once the panthers give them something to be really excited about and a tradition and a sense of pride that goes beyond them just being the local team.

right now, the support they get is about what they deserve and have earned.

That's fair
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't always go... but when I do I curse at everyone not wearing panthers gear.

Posted · Report post

I'm in northern VA, but will be at raven game in Baltimore.

Posted · Report post

Usually work on Sundays, but make my way from Wilmington a couple times a year.

May start supporting the team a little more financially now that Hurney is finally out of the drivers seat.

Posted · Report post

No he was. He has posted as much in other threads after the draft.

But back on topic. I'm gonna try and make it to the SF game at SF if I have the money. I've got friends who are huge 9ers fans I will be with so hopefully I wont get stabbed in the neck when we win and I'm doing my superman poses in all their faces while wearing my Kalil jersey and Panthers hat.

I guess I don't really keep up with all the individual posters here.

I just figured it was a typical huddle over reaction to a fair question.

Oh, well ill learn to stop speaking for others some day. In any case ill still be at the games searching for that ever changing line that determines who gets thrown out and who doesn't.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

disabled and 2000 miles away.  Did go one time when they played in AZ.

Posted · Report post

It's 4500 miles away from where i live 

Posted · Report post

money/time willing i'll be there for the pats game.

Posted · Report post

1-4 games a year since I was in High School.  Even given that I now live in Atlanta.  Four games last year. (five if you count the at-Atlanta game)

Edit: Damn it grammar police, give me more than 30 seconds to proofread my poo before you go all "Anal Retentive Carpenter" on my post.

1 person likes this