Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you....

131 posts in this topic

Posted

just send me flowers and its all ok.

Shari's berries instead okay.  And about last year, I swear I said Shari's berries not dingleberries.  I don't know how they screwed that up................

Posted

Shari's berries instead okay.  And about last year, I swear I said Shari's berries not dingleberries.  I don't know how they screwed that up................

lol

Posted

I go to  at least 1 a year. sometimes up to 3 or so.

Posted

I'm a PSL owner and I'll be at every home game standing up on third down and yelling as loud as I can (while the people around me look at me like I'm retarded). 

Posted

I used to go to 1 or 2 home games a year but I have not been in the last 2 years or so simply because I enjoy the games more watching them at home on TV.  I'm only about 1/2 an hour from the stadium but home is just easier and more enjoyable.  I've got friends, family, food, tivo, instant replays at my finger tips, a 52 inch HD tv, A/C, easy bathroom access, etc. 

I do enjoy the atmosphere of the stadium but I've also never really tailgated.  Compared to home it's more of a hassle. 

Posted

it's easy....i don't live close enough and the trip is too expensive for me and my family.

i do what i can, when i can, how i can.

got a problem with that?

that make you a better fan?

You should ride down with me and sit in the VIP then :P

Posted

it's easy....i don't live close enough and the trip is too expensive for me and my family.

i do what i can, when i can, how i can.

got a problem with that?

that make you a better fan?

Amazing how many people think that if you don't go to the games you aren't really a fan.

Posted

Will be present at Bank of America Stadium this football season?

There are a lot of people on this board that fight for their team in words here but don't show up to support.

My question to you guys is if you don't come to support the team what's your reasoning?

Got to go to church

Posted

My situation only recently allowed me to begin attending games. I was able to attend the Green Bay game during Cam's rookie season and before that had only been able to attend a 2006 game against the Bengals.

This year I am the proud owner of a PSL and season tickets. I plan on making the drive up from Charleston for all of the home games except maybe one or two, and for those games other Panthers fans will be going instead.

Posted

Will be there every game

Posted

Will be present at Bank of America Stadium this football season?

There are a lot of people on this board that fight for their team in words here but don't show up to support.

My question to you guys is if you don't come to support the team what's your reasoning?

I live about 40 miles from SF, California. That's my reason. I can promise you this though, going to a Panthers game in SF (which I have done every time they've played there since I think maybe 1999) shows every bit as much dedication as going to a Panthers game in Charlotte. You're gonna go drink and have a good time. I'm gonna go knowing there is a very realistic chance that I could die at some point.

Posted

I go to one game a year...it's all I can afford. We are planning on going to the Monday Night game this year.