Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AceBoogie

How many of you....

131 posts in this topic

Live in Galveston, tx.

Was hoping to make it out to Make home game this year, but this year has already put more on my plate in the first few months, then i had all last year.

What made you become a panthers fan if you don't mind me asking?

I live in Colorado..

But will be making it to BofA for the game right before Xmas

What made you become a panthers fan if you don't mind me asking?

Is it really that confusing that people move ? Lol

I mean it has been almost 20 years since the inception of our franchise ..lots of Panther fans spread out around the nation.

Hell, I went to a Panthers/Broncos game party out here in Denver this past season and there were at least a dozen Black & Blue fans there ...

I think I'll join in only on the tailgating this season. Isn't there a pot that goes to a charity? I'd rather put my money towards that instead of a ticket to the game.

where in colorado? Im in denver

I live in Colorado..

But will be making it to BofA for the game right before Xmas

it's easy....i don't live close enough and the trip is too expensive for me and my family.

i do what i can, when i can, how i can.

got a problem with that?

that make you a better fan?

For someone complaining about a pissing contest in another thread, you seem to be doing a fine job of starting one here.

Pot meet kettle.

Will be at all the home games as usual.  Going to be tailgating as well. Although I don't get there as early as Madhatter.........

I think I'll join in only on the tailgating this season. Isn't there a pot that goes to a charity? I'd rather put my money towards that instead of a ticket to the game.

Yep...money goes to Toys for Tots.

We actually have quite a few people come out to TG and not go to the game....some go to the bars in the area.

You can often pick up a cheap ticket at the TG as well.  Sometimes you can even get one for free.  I often have an extra or two and give them to anyone willing to make a donation to the bucket.

Considering I live in Colorado, I get to watch them once every eight years, if I am lucky.

For someone complaining about a pissing contest in another thread, you seem to be doing a fine job of starting one here.

Pot meet kettle.

it was a misunderstanding based on other comments he made in other threads and other discussions in the past with other posters thinking that real fans go to games and those who don't should shut up..

man you're grumpy these days. eat more fiber.