Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On This Day 24 Years Ago....

73 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

fluke  

/flo͞ok/
Noun
  1. Unlikely chance occurrence, esp. a surprising piece of luck: "their triumph was no fluke".

Adjective [edit]

weak (comparative weakersuperlative weakest)

1. Lacking in force (usually strength) or ability. The child was too weak to move the boulder. They easily guessed his weak computer password.
  2. Dilute, lacking in taste or potency. We were served stale bread and weak tea.
  3. (grammar) Displaying a particular kind of inflection, including:
    1. (Germanic languages, of verbs) Regular in inflection, lacking vowel changes and having a past tense with -d- or -t-.
    2. (Germanic languages, of nouns) Showing less distinct grammatical endings.
    3. (Germanic languages, of adjectives) Definite in meaning, often used with a definite article or similar word.
  4. (physics) One of the four fundamental forces associated with nuclear decay.
  5. (slang) Bad or uncool. This place is weak.

Noun [edit]

sauce (countable and uncountable; plural sauces)

1. liquid (often thickened) condiment or accompaniment to food
  2. cheekimpertinence
  3. (usually "the") boozealcohol You've been a bit easy the past couple weeks... Maybe you should lay off the sauce.  [quotations ▼]
  4. (bodybuilding) anabolic steroids
  5. (US, slang, 1800s) Vegetables [quotations ▼]
  6. (art) A soft crayon for use in stump drawing or in shading with the stump.
  7. (Internet slang) Source; a term said when requesting the source of an image

Posted · Report post

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/166328/slap.html]slap-o.gif[/URL]

Posted · Report post

Happy birthday to cam I guess, Gucci though you are an idiot.

Sorry. i have to hold a grudge because of the letdown i experienced during the arizona playoff game after the season we had.

Posted · Report post

Sorry. i have to hold a grudge because of the letdown i experienced during the arizona playoff game after the season we had.

I'm sure Jake is bummed you have a grudge against him.

Posted · Report post

Happy birthday Cam! Show me the chicken!

Posted · Report post

still an idiot, that game was as much or more so Fox's fault for not only how he game planned it but also how he managed it.

The fact that you even think that game is all Jakes fault is speaks to your lack of understanding of what really went down in that game, remember that game was the reason why we got rid of Fox it wasn't because of the the two seasons that followed.

Posted · Report post

still an idiot, that game was as much or more so Fox's fault for not only how he game planned it but also how he managed it.

The fact that you even think that game is all Jakes fault is speaks to your lack of understanding of what really went down in that game, remember that game was the reason why we got rid of Fox it wasn't because of the the two seasons that followed.

really? now your the idiot here haha. Jon Fox didn't throw the ball to the other team 4 times and put it on the ground inside the opponents red zone. tell me again what happened when jake started the next game... oh yea, THE SAME THING. and he had a whole offseason in between those games.

yes i think we should have kept running the ball in the zona game but you cant turn the ball over 5 times regardless.

Posted · Report post

Happy Birthday Cam...

Posted · Report post

This is a Happy Birthday to Cam thread, not a bitch about Jake thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

really? now your the idiot here haha. Jon Fox didn't throw the ball to the other team 4 times and put it on the ground inside the opponents red zone. tell me again what happened when jake started the next game... oh yea, THE SAME THING. and he had a whole offseason in between those games.

yes i think we should have kept running the ball in the zona game but you cant turn the ball over 5 times regardless.

1st possession, marched down the field and scored in like 3-4 plays (running game)
after that?
Completely abandon the running game and let Fitzgerald run around wide open.
We abandoned the running game while we still had the lead. How was that not Fox' fault? Larry Fitzgerald was not covered the whole game. How was that not Fox' fault? Arizona could have lined up 11 DBs 30 yards off the line of scrimmage and we still would not have run the ball.

Posted · Report post

thank God we have him to help us forget the train wreck/slow stroke that was, Jake Delhomme.

You really should consider killing yourself.

Posted · Report post

The guy was a mediocre QB who robbed us with the help of hurney after one of the worst games a QB could have ever had in the history of the NFL... i was saying he was a terrible QB way before that, pretty much every year after the superbowl year i was saying he was a fluke..turned out to be right.

Still the most successful QB Carolina has ever had...respect that. Jake gave us a ton of great memories if you were a true fan

Obviously Cam is most likely going to trump Jake of that "most succesful QB Carolina has ever had" title within, well maybe even as soon as this season.

Jake is still the first truly successful QB we've ever had in Charlotte though and you cant take that away. The only success we Carolina fans have ever smelt was when Delhomme was at the helm