Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

On This Day 24 Years Ago....

72 posts in this topic

it's always easy to tell which posters were in middle school during the jake delhomme era

I was a freshman at high school at the time, but that's besides the point. Delhomme was the poor man's version of Brett Favre. I get that. However, he still led this team to the playoffs (3x).

Happy Birthday Cam! Ooooohhh CAM!

Happy birthday to cam I guess, Gucci though you are an idiot.

fluke  

/flo͞ok/
Noun
  1. Unlikely chance occurrence, esp. a surprising piece of luck: "their triumph was no fluke".

Adjective [edit]

weak (comparative weakersuperlative weakest)

1. Lacking in force (usually strength) or ability. The child was too weak to move the boulder. They easily guessed his weak computer password.
  2. Dilute, lacking in taste or potency. We were served stale bread and weak tea.
  3. (grammar) Displaying a particular kind of inflection, including:
    1. (Germanic languages, of verbs) Regular in inflection, lacking vowel changes and having a past tense with -d- or -t-.
    2. (Germanic languages, of nouns) Showing less distinct grammatical endings.
    3. (Germanic languages, of adjectives) Definite in meaning, often used with a definite article or similar word.
  4. (physics) One of the four fundamental forces associated with nuclear decay.
  5. (slang) Bad or uncool. This place is weak.

Noun [edit]

sauce (countable and uncountable; plural sauces)

1. liquid (often thickened) condiment or accompaniment to food
  2. cheekimpertinence
  3. (usually "the") boozealcohol You've been a bit easy the past couple weeks... Maybe you should lay off the sauce.  [quotations ▼]
  4. (bodybuilding) anabolic steroids
  5. (US, slang, 1800s) Vegetables [quotations ▼]
  6. (art) A soft crayon for use in stump drawing or in shading with the stump.
  7. (Internet slang) Source; a term said when requesting the source of an image

slap-o.gif

Happy birthday to cam I guess, Gucci though you are an idiot.

Sorry. i have to hold a grudge because of the letdown i experienced during the arizona playoff game after the season we had.

Sorry. i have to hold a grudge because of the letdown i experienced during the arizona playoff game after the season we had.

I'm sure Jake is bummed you have a grudge against him.

Happy birthday Cam! Show me the chicken!

still an idiot, that game was as much or more so Fox's fault for not only how he game planned it but also how he managed it.

The fact that you even think that game is all Jakes fault is speaks to your lack of understanding of what really went down in that game, remember that game was the reason why we got rid of Fox it wasn't because of the the two seasons that followed.