Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are the hidden gems on our roster?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Why did Rivera not try to work him back in the line up last year? I never understood that

I thought he did at the end.

Posted

Melvin White, Mobley, Gaydosh, Williams 

Posted

If you are talking about this year (2013), the following players could surprise because they will have opportunities:

Mitchell:  This guy was a second rounder, and at least 2 teams liked him that high back in 2009 or so.  He has 4.4 speed, hits, and actually held Gates and Graham to under 30 yards receiving last year.  He is what we have needed at SS.   

Rosario:  I find it rather odd that there has been no real aggressive attempt to bring in a second receiving TE.  Maybe this is what Gettlemen was thinking when he said, "Sometimes the best upgrade is on your own roster." (paraphrased).

Kugbila:  With our predicted committment to the run, Kugbila should make the transition to RG faster than Silatolu did to LG.  He was scouted and tested extensively in private visits.  I get the feeling that the coaches know something we are all about to find out.

Gettis:  Nearly forgotten, this guy has nothing to lose and sub 4.4 speed.  He is either mad or done.   

2 people like this

Posted

Joe Adams. I honestly think he has the potential to be a Wes Welker / Danny Amendola type player for us.

Posted

Robert Lester

Posted

I think Gettis, Lester, and B.Williams are going be our breakout gems. I'm really pulling for Gettis though I hope he comes into camp with a hunger to show the coaching staff that he belongs. Some forget that before he got hurt he stood out a lil bit more then Lafell in camp and was thought to win the #2 WR spot.

Posted

I'm hoping Rosario will step up this year, and I like the potential Lester offers.

Posted

I'm hoping Rosario will step up this year, and I like the potential Lester offers.

Posted

Posted

Sorry had bad reception accidentally posted 3 times.

Posted

Sorry had bad reception accidentally posted 3 times.

Posted

Joe Adams