Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 Panthers Mount Rushmore

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone saying Cam should be on our Mt Rushmore right now is ridiculous.

He has the potential to be great...and I think he will.

But, right now he is a 2 year player with a losing record.

Jake would be on it before Cam right now. He lead us to two NFC Champ games and a SB.

But, I am basing this on the Mt Rushmore being the players who have meant and delivered the most of our team's history.

Only way Cam or Luke would be on it is if you meant the Mt Rushmore to reflect the current faces of the franchise.

Posted

Delhomme

Smitty

Kasay

JR

Posted

I'm pretty sure our all time leading rusher would need some love. No D-Lo?

Posted

I would have to say:

JR

Smity

Mills

Delhomme

Posted

If you were going to design a Mt Rushmore like sculpture using Panther players that will epitomize the 2013 season, what 4 heads do you think would be included and why?

Anyone saying Cam should be on our Mt Rushmore right now is ridiculous.

He has the potential to be great...and I think he will.

But, right now he is a 2 year player with a losing record.

Jake would be on it before Cam right now. He lead us to two NFC Champ games and a SB.

But, I am basing this on the Mt Rushmore being the players who have meant and delivered the most of our team's history.

Only way Cam or Luke would be on it is if you meant the Mt Rushmore to reflect the current faces of the franchise.

Hey Hatter, re-read the OP. It's for predictions of the 2013 season, not our all-time history.

Posted

fsmohCt.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Hardy must be included......

Posted

Naka

McDermott

Armanti

And of course Oh No Gano

lol  no Sione Fua?

Posted

I don't get posts like this. Are you really that bored, on the board, that you say you don't care but you really do cos you took the time find a youtube link to post? Why bother.

Why bother replying to something that you find stupid and "boring". Jokes on you.

Posted

Why bother replying to something that you find stupid and "boring". Jokes on you.

As the OP I understand the frustration.  I am sorry my topic was worthy of posting a "who the fug cares" gif.  Truth be told, I myself was bored and making wallpaper for the upcoming season and wanted the huddles take on who the top 4 players for the 2013 season would be.

Instead of just asking, plain and boring, I based my post off this: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/09/accepting-nominations-for-the-panthers-mt-rushmore/

Difference of opinion is what makes life interesting.  Have a great day

2 people like this

Posted

4076002010_cd7b5f9bec_o.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Because if I can point out the redundancy, maybe they'll stop. Worth a try to improve the place.