• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Empty Hand

Empty Hand

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:07 AM

Are all you Panther fans ready to go home disappointed today!! BRING IT!!

#2 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:11 AM

Empty Hand is an appropriate handle.

#3 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:15 AM

Please do, I want to talk some smack :D

#4 Empty Hand

Empty Hand

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:17 AM

My crystal ball see's upcoming thread movement.

Sorry, should have started this in smack, my bad.....but do you smell that. Smells like burnt toast...oh no, that's just KLucas getting burnt for 3 TD's today. All of them he'll be pointing to CGod as Marshall, Royal and Sheffler run into the endzone!

#5 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:21 AM

Your Ponies aint got poo, Lucas simply had a BAD game just like Cutler does against that shitty ass Kansas City Defense. I dont know, maybe Cutlers arm might be a bit stronger than Favres or whoever he said it was stonger than but im sure they could put up some good yardage and TD's against a shitty KC D, unlike some QBs I know...oh and first plays means jack poo in the AFC west now days..

#6 Empty Hand

Empty Hand

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:29 AM

Your Ponies aint got sh*t, Lucas simply had a BAD game just like Cutler does against that sh*tty ass Kansas City Defense. I dont know, maybe Cutlers arm might be a bit stronger than Favres or whoever he said it was stonger than but im sure they could put up some good yardage and TD's against a sh*tty KC D, unlike some QBs I know...oh and first plays means jack sh*t in the AFC west now days..

FYI, Denver is undefeated against the NFC South this year and I predict, after today, that will still be true.

#7 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:30 AM

How are the donkeys getting touchdowns when they can't establish or stop the run?

#8 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:32 AM

FYI, Denver is undefeated against the NFC South this year and I predict, after today, that will still be true.

We are also undefeated against the AFC weak err west.

#9 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:35 AM

Is Hocculi doing the game? He cheats for the home team.

#10 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:49 AM

Ok, so your undefeated against the South this year, good for you we beat everyone in the south at least once, so Im pretty sure that means we can beat you.

#11 Empty Hand

Empty Hand

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:52 AM

How are the donkeys getting touchdowns when they can't establish or stop the run?

They won't have to do either. Denver will get an early lead with their insane air attack. The Panthers always come out flat and take at least a half to wake up. By that time the score will be so out of hand that the Panthers will abandon the run game and rely on Jake. We all know what that means....3 Ints and 0 TD's.

#12 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,344 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:05 AM

They won't have to do either. Denver will get an early lead with their insane air attack. The Panthers always come out flat and take at least a half to wake up. By that time the score will be so out of hand that the Panthers will abandon the run game and rely on Jake. We all know what that means....3 Ints and 0 TD's.

We're undefeated against the AFC West, so you and all the other Broncos fans in here talking that sh*t about your record against the NFC South can suck it.

Oh no, not your "insane air attack"! Anything but that! We're terrified! The Saints found out what happens when you can't run the ball on us, and last I checked Denver has been grabbing people off the street to start at RB. Not only that, but we just rushed for more than 300 yards and four touchdowns against a team that was ranked top five in overall D and had only given up a single rushing touchdown all year. Why do you think you and your 26th ranked rushing defense will do any better?

All the pieces are there for BoA's temporary conversion to a glue rendering plant this afternoon:

Before:
Posted Image

After:
Posted Image

#13 GiantsFanInCarolina

GiantsFanInCarolina

Panther Slayer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:14 AM

you Broncos fans should just be glad you're not playing Oakland again...

#14 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:16 AM

We're undefeated against the AFC West, so you and all the other Broncos fans in here talking that sh*t about your record against the NFC South can suck it.

Oh no, not your "insane air attack"! Anything but that! We're terrified! The Saints found out what happens when you can't run the ball on us, and last I checked Denver has been grabbing people off the street to start at RB. Not only that, but we just rushed for more than 300 yards and four touchdowns against a team that was ranked top five in overall D and had only given up a single rushing touchdown all year. Why do you think you and your 26th ranked rushing defense will do any better?

All the pieces are there for BoA's temporary conversion to a glue rendering plant this afternoon:

Before:
Posted Image

After:
Posted Image

:D

#15 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,250 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:20 AM

Cutler will be Pepper's bitch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.