Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoaringRiot

Panthers in ATL - December 28-29

25 posts in this topic

Will there be food at the tailgate? Or, just beer?

I am thinking long and hard about making the trip.

I went to the Chicago playoff game a few years back with a chartered group and had a blast.

We don't do food at the tailgate because we eat breakfast at the hotel and the caterer costs add quite a bit to the trip. We have beers and a DJ though...and we play the Panthers' fight song an obnoxious amount of times.

We don't do food at the tailgate because we eat breakfast at the hotel and the caterer costs add quite a bit to the trip. We have beers and a DJ though...and we play the Panthers' fight song an obnoxious amount of times.

Sounds well and good but im 99% sure that its going to bd a sunday night game and you might wanna leave room for a slush fund...

Doncha love flexscheduling?

Next year, reserve a spot for me. I will be taking it.

I'm very interested in taking this trip. 

Get a few people together and come on!  

I haven't added it yet, but we can also do a "Ticket & Tailgate" if you'd rather just meet us down there instead of catching a ride.  That will be $70 and it includes a ticket to the game and the tailgate party (all you can drink beers included).

Where do you guys tailgate? I live in atl, and usually get club seats....but would be down to meet you guys at a tailgate and donate for some beer drinking! Also, what time do you guys usually start tailgating?

What kind of beverages on the bus down? 245 for a room for two include tickets right?

Where do you guys tailgate? I live in atl, and usually get club seats....but would be down to meet you guys at a tailgate and donate for some beer drinking! Also, what time do you guys usually start tailgating?

We have to tailgate in the bus lot. If you look at the GA Dome site you can see where that is. We get out there no later than 9:30a. You should come meet us in Buckhead on Saturday afternoon, too.

What kind of beverages on the bus down? 245 for a room for two include tickets right?

Just beers....if you want something "harder" then you're on your own. Yes it includes a ticket to the game.

I'm very interested in going to this.  I live in Montgomery, AL and have yet to go to a game.  This would be my first one.  On that subject, this is my first time posting as well so be gentle.

1 person likes this