#46 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,374 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

As a huge Hornets fan...id argue number 1 on this board... Not that that matters.

I am not a traditionalist and like the tweeked updated design. Not the original posts but the giant Hornet that has the different color pallet...it needs it's own identity this time.

Guys yelling it has to be the exact same need to calm down and wait for the the reboot. It will be cool just not having cats on the jersey.

#47 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

I'm okay with the new updated version if that ends up being the direction the teams decides to go.

#48 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,362 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

It's all speculation at this point, at this point Jordan might not even have a notion as to who he wants to design the logo/uniforms.

#49 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

It's all speculation at this point, at this point Jordan might not even have a notion as to who he wants to design the logo/uniforms.

I don't think they do. They might be reaching out to a few designers or what not, but are probably waiting on the league to approve the move in July. 

I just have a feeling that a few people are going to be upset about the direction of the logo and color choices because I think they'll be making some noticeable changes on both fronts. 

#50 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,362 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

I don't think they do. They might be reaching out to a few designers or what not, but are probably waiting on the league to approve the move in July. 

I just have a feeling that a few people are going to be upset about the direction of the logo and color choices because I think they'll be making some noticeable changes on both fronts. 

I don't think it will be the same, and while I think that purple an teal will be the primary colors. I wouldn't be surprised if their was some Carolina blue in their.

#51 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,711 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

Has anyone thought about the Hornets teaming up with the Panthers and replacing the teal with Panther blue?  I wonder how that would look with purple? 

Any photoshop masters wanna give us a sample?  might look terrible, but just a thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users