Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ginn gets another chance

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me or does Ted Ginn sound retarded? I don't mean what he is saying just how he is talking. It kind of caught me off guard, he sound just as bad or worse than Chris Johnson. Any way I think the biggest threat besides Smith and Lafell is David Gettis I'm ready to see what he does this year.

He better make a huge leap forward or he wont even make the team. He's not Gman or Riveras guy, so he better show out.

Posted

Anyone laughing at Ginn for being our returner have no idea what the fug they are talking about and it seems like a few huddlers don't either. For the past 3 years he's averaged 10.2, 12.3, and 13.4 yards per punt return and 23 and 27.6 on kick returns the past 2 years.

4 people like this

Posted

Our return game hasn't threatened anybody for a long, long time.

It'd sure be nice to see it create a little apprehension on the opposing sideline again.

2 people like this

Posted

It's a sad state of affairs when Ginn is a WR option for any squad. Carolina is already being laughed at for signing Ted as a returner. Wait until they find out that he will also be playing WR for us.

Annnnnnd another uninformed post.

Posted

Yeah, his abilities in the return game should be HUGE. We haven't had a good return game since Mark Jones (and that wasn't special) . An offenses chances of scoring greatly increase when they start a drive beyond the 20. The last 2 years we've had more scoring drive of 80+ yards than any other team. Imagine how much more successful we'd be if we only had to go 70-60 yards.

Posted

just for the lolz

2 people like this

Posted

Annnnnnd another uninformed post.

Riiiight, I'm uninformed. If you think Ginn is a legitimate WR, then get a CAT scan.

Posted

Riiiight, I'm uninformed. If you think Ginn is a legitimate WR, then get a CAT scan.

But you took shots at signing him as a returner, which is stupid because he's a good return man

Posted

It will be nothing less than pathetic and embarrassing if the final WR spot comes down to Ginn or Armanti Edwards...

Posted

But you took shots at signing him as a returner, which is stupid because he's a good return man

It's 50/50 with me (not with other fanbases -- Miami and San Fran). Ginn can be good at times but he can also sabotage a squad with ridiculous poor judgement.

Posted

If there's anything I've learned about the NFL and it's players, it's that every player needs to be in the right system. I hope that this is the right system for Ginn. I hope that Gettis puts everything together, this year. I hope that our 6'5" WR and our 6'5" TE shows out. This is the problem I want!

Posted

If there's anything I've learned about the NFL and it's players, it's that every player needs to be in the right system. I hope that this is the right system for Ginn. I hope that Gettis puts everything together, this year. I hope that our 6'5" WR and our 6'5" TE shows out. This is the problem I want!

sounds like a good old fashioned carnival sideshow