Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Ryan knows who's boss

149 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lots of almosts in here, LOL

get back to me when the Falcons actually accomplish something.

Link to all the things Cam newton and Riviera accomplished? I bet i can come up with more.

Posted · Report post

Xfkmz.gif

i laughed for an hour straight after that happened

Posted · Report post

Just wanted to give a shout out to all my fans on here I am mainly on twitter but I have been getting tweets about my fans on here so I just wanted to stop by and show some love! I am starting a video blog and will be answering questions via youtube and putting out contest as well so hit my video blog email up dakrakenndacaptain@gmail.com #krakenout #krakenloveshisfans

PS It wouldnt let me start a topic much love from da kraken

If this is real, I have nothing but respect for you for reaching out to your fans.

Posted · Report post

I verified this post on twitter btw @itsghard

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just wanted to give a shout out to all my fans on here I am mainly on twitter but I have been getting tweets about my fans on here so I just wanted to stop by and show some love! I am starting a video blog and will be answering questions via youtube and putting out contest as well so hit my video blog email up dakrakenndacaptain@gmail.com #krakenout #krakenloveshisfans

Thanks for taking the time to register and post this Kraken.  Look forward to watching the videos, and seeing you kill quarterbacks....

Posted · Report post

I would have tied my twitter acct to this but it wouldnt let me I had to go the extra mile and create one!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Welcome

Hope to see you around more.

Zod and Kurb let's get this man some thread starting abilities.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

da kraken is the baddest man on the planet. So cool man.

Posted · Report post

Link to all the things Cam newton and Riviera accomplished? I bet i can come up with more.

Well, Cam and Rivera beat the Falcons the last time they met - let's start with that. 

How many records did Matt Ryan set in his first 2 seasons? 

How many items does Matt Ryan have on display in Canton?