Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DA KRAKEN IS IN THE HOUSEEEEE (and they let me start my own topic)

407 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short on the fun.  Welcome to Carolina Huddle G-Hardy.  This is without a doubt the best NFL fan forum out there, and it just got that much better with you joining the crew.

I nominate itsghardy to post the "on notice" threads this coming season, bring those back with a vengeance.  Time to go shopping for a custom black #76 jersey with KRAKEN on the nameplate.  Hellz yeah!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm 100% serious, if you buy me tickets near where they park that cart, I'll jump the rail and steal that bitch for you - regardless of a pick or fumble. What's another misdemeanor anyhow......

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The minute you sign your new contract, I'm flying a Panthers jersey with your name on over to Belgium. Europe should know that the Kraken has been released.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Our DE's are going to eat up opposing QB's this year like grilled cheese sandwiches.

Posted · Report post

Should make a deck of playing cards with hardy, so he can leave one next to each qb he levels this season!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I just posted on the general nfl section on http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1fptpf/it_is_greg_hardy_de_of_the_carolina_panthers/

haha yall go hype it up see how many other teams fans get ridiculous on there

Thanks for doing the AMA over on Reddit.  The guys over at /r/NFL are good people and the only NFL player who ever visits is Kluwe the punter for the Vikings/Raiders.  Absolutely fantastic to have an actual football player talking to fans both here and there! 

Thanks again!

Posted · Report post

Now this I love. A player gracing us with his presence in the huddle. Love it just  love it. Shows who he is as a person.. Now go kill some QB's this season.

Oh and my son will poo himself seeing this. Your his favorite player.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing you "kracken" more QB's this season! Seeing you celebrate sacks with your teammates is exciting for me 'cause I know it will motivate them to "git some" too, but I also like the Hulk Hogan listening imitation for the same reason - it will motivate the fans. Anyway you can do both and motivate everyone (teammates and fans) to feel the pain?

Posted · Report post

I picked up a Kraken jersey last month. Keek jersey will have to stay home half the season.

As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short on the fun.  Welcome to Carolina Huddle G-Hardy.  This is without a doubt the best NFL fan forum out there, and it just got that much better with you joining the crew.

I nominate itsghardy to post the "on notice" threads this coming season, bring those back with a vengeance.  Time to go shopping for a custom black #76 jersey with KRAKEN on the nameplate.  Hellz yeah!

Posted · Report post

this sh its got to be fake - the dudes already got over 9000 posts?  wtf ?

Posted · Report post

nah they did that so i could create a post im verified via twitter

3 people like this