#76 Panthers69473

Panthers69473

THE HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

As long as they took out that running into and being able to trip on your own players.  I know it can happen in real life but for the love of god I've never been sacked by my own rb in any madden game ive ever played nor have I ever seen a real life play where that happens and it happened a few times to me on madden 13 as well as a bunch of other garbage because of that game engine they used.  One game I think DeAngelo actually sacked me more times than the opposing player because i'd try and role right but keep Dlo in to block because he can't catch and i barely run into him and I'd do this stupid tripping animation 3-4 times before I just fell over, garbage game.

Has this happened to anyone else?

#77 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,856 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'd rather eat out a fat chick than play madden

I do both when your mom comes over the house.

#78 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

Madden 13 would've been awesome, had the franchise mode not been fuging horrible. Give me in-depth franchise mode back, bitches!

Sorry I haven't respond in a few days or so. But to give you hope. Madden crew has put back in Owners mode which has not been in since PS2 days of Madden. Owner mode is deep. So it's look good right now. Also they they rename from CCM back to connect franchise mode. Owner mode should make it fun again to play. Also Owner mode/Franchise mode will be in the next gen Madden25 as well. It will not be stripped down like Madden 06 was when it came to the 360 years ago.

#79 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

Its scripted footage not ACTUAL gameplay footage

Umm no it ain't. It is actual gameplay dude. I follow and to some guys who work with EA and a lot of guys who are game changers on twitter that go to community day every year to help make Madden better each year. That was actual gameplay footage.

#80 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:55 AM

because graphics is what matters, right? this is not GAME play. i want to see presnap options, play selection screen, tempo of game, how is blocking done in this game, etc etc

Dude the game is still in Alpha stage. They are not going to show the game complete until it is time. Madden25 for the next gen will not be out until Novmeber when the game systems launches.  So don't judge the product until is complete. Which is not. That's like going to a car factory and saying this car is going to be crap while it ain't even near complete yet.

#81 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,598 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

That's like going to a car factory and saying this car is going to be crap while it ain't even near complete yet.

This is EA we're talking about.  Pretty much everything they touch is crap, and we don't have to wait until lit is released to know that.  Outside of NHL and FIFA, EA Sports is one big heaping pile of crap.

#82 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

Sorry I haven't respond in a few days or so. But to give you hope. Madden crew has put back in Owners mode which has not been in since PS2 days of Madden. Owner mode is deep. So it's look good right now. Also they they rename from CCM back to connect franchise mode. Owner mode should make it fun again to play. Also Owner mode/Franchise mode will be in the next gen Madden25 as well. It will not be stripped down like Madden 06 was when it came to the 360 years ago.

That's awesome. If that's true then it's definitely a day one buy for me on the next gen console.

#83 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,856 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

Gameplay..not highlights which the original video shows. From E3

#84 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,598 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

Yep, looks like the same Madden we've been playing since 2007.  Just a few more polygons.

#85 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

I refuse to buy in

#86 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

Wheres the Gameplay? All i saw were real time replays. Dont get me wrong they look good tho.

#87 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

So... I know EA is using the new IGNITE engine, or whatever, but are they still allowing for physics based tackles like was in 13?

#88 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,186 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:15 PM

Wheres the Gameplay? All i saw were real time replays. Dont get me wrong they look good tho.

Scroll up 5 posts.

#89 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

looks awful. feel bad for people that buy madden for $60 every year. 

#90 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

Looks fuging terrible. Not even 1080p. I'll even go as far to say that this won't even play in 60 fps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.