Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alejandro mangina at it again...

82 posts in this topic

Posted

phillyb is pretty much famous

Posted

lol. someone share that video with them, atlanta desperately needs to be exposed to the arts

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy sh!t. I JUST finished reading all the threads about this guy. He might be the biggest piece of pond sucking scum that I have had the misfortune of seeing post on the internet. 

Posted

who is this guy?

Posted

who is this guy?

browse the last month of smack threads, starting with the one about drewbreesisgod started by SCP

I'd link it but I'm on my phone and incalculably lazy soooo

Posted

False alarm, this is some entirely other piece of drama.  BigA is being used as subterfuge by some FU sockpuppet. Which I'm sure will still make you chuckle, but it's just a drive-by trolling.

Posted

Come to think of it, why aren't you guys in on the fun? If you've ever been on the fence about breaking into the RC mix there's never been a better time.

Posted

Come to think of it, why aren't you guys in on the fun? If you've ever been on the fence about breaking into the RC mix there's never been a better time.

i tried but got banned after a day

Posted

Yeah, well it's no longer a false alarm.  That original guy Google Bot or whatever wasn't him, but now they've managed to draw the scumbag out.  Alice in all of his 800 lb. glory is at it again... 13-paragraph essays, condescending financial status jokes, Bentley pictures and all.  He's even throwing subtle little huddle digs in here and there.  Pretty much still butthurt on the ass-whipping PhillyB, etc. laid on him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow I'm famous! Get to talk smack on one board while an entire other board follows with a play by play! Gee what a great smack section y'all got here, 1 failed thread on Carolina Suck and another about what I am posting on another board!? LMFAO

What a sad sad place this has become! And yes, you're so right, I'm still so butthurt, I got hurt so bad by all the mean stuff y'all typed, I mean only going on vacation to nicest destinations for fun, how horrible! Later peasants!

Posted

Wow I'm famous! Get to talk smack on one board while an entire other board follows with a play by play! Gee what a great smack section y'all got here, 1 failed thread on Carolina Suck and another about what I am posting on another board!? LMFAO

What a sad sad place this has become! And yes, you're so right, I'm still so butthurt, I got hurt so bad by all the mean stuff y'all typed, I mean only going on vacation to nicest destinations for fun, how horrible! Later peasants!

I bet your butthole tingles every time someone mentions one of your many sad little monikers on the internet. It's like your sad bitch superhero spidey sense. Then you can furiously finger your asshole was tracking down the source of the butt tingle.