#71 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWinston-Salem
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

that wasn't about Chad

Yeah, I know. It was for Floppin. I was just adding the even some harsh crimes arent considered felonys.

#72 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

He was talking about me with the three strike comment. I have three felony convictions, but there's no three strike rule in NC. 

Well, we are all so thankful that the good kind courts have seen fit to grant you leniency. It must be that there first few attempts to teach you humility were just a practice run, and in their ultimate wisdom they saw fit to give you all the time you needed to garner the necessary respect for authority that you display so prominently now. 

Let us all bow our heads...

Oh thank you oh good Judges.  Your wisdom in dispensing unequal justice across the various offenses to the good order and discipline of this fine nation of shock journalism, reality tv, and the almighty Duck Dynasty.  We submit without protest to any order, regardless of the circumstance, context, morality or ethics involved.

Amen.

Look I dont know you, I realize I am being a dick right now. But you know what.  In my life I have not done half of what you claim to yet have experienced harassment and a concerted effort to put me away that did not come across in your autobiography. I have friends and relatives who at 16 and 17 were sent away for 5 to 15+ years yet have not committed any violent offense.  I have pledged my life to defending this nation and I keep telling myself that it is fair and unbiased but when I read it only 1 of 2 things can be true. Either you were being less than truthful, or far more likely the discrimination and unequal dispensing of justice in an effort to control and dominate young black men is in full effect.

I dont blame you for that.  But it bothers me when I read words from people who praise and congratulate you for being a drug dealer yet tear down people like J-russel for being an alcoholic/drug user. 

whatever. I need a break from the huddle.

#73 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• LocationWinston-Salem
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:47 AM

#74 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

mother of god

#75 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

Well, we are all so thankful that the good kind courts have seen fit to grant you leniency. It must be that there first few attempts to teach you humility were just a practice run, and in their ultimate wisdom they saw fit to give you all the time you needed to garner the necessary respect for authority that you display so prominently now. 

Let us all bow our heads...

Oh thank you oh good Judges.  Your wisdom in dispensing unequal justice across the various offenses to the good order and discipline of this fine nation of shock journalism, reality tv, and the almighty Duck Dynasty.  We submit without protest to any order, regardless of the circumstance, context, morality or ethics involved.

Amen.

Look I dont know you, I realize I am being a dick right now. But you know what.  In my life I have not done half of what you claim to yet have experienced harassment and a concerted effort to put me away that did not come across in your autobiography. I have friends and relatives who at 16 and 17 were sent away for 5 to 15+ years yet have not committed any violent offense.  I have pledged my life to defending this nation and I keep telling myself that it is fair and unbiased but when I read it only 1 of 2 things can be true. Either you were being less than truthful, or far more likely the discrimination and unequal dispensing of justice in an effort to control and dominate young black men is in full effect.

I dont blame you for that.  But it bothers me when I read words from people who praise and congratulate you for being a drug dealer yet tear down people like J-russel for being an alcoholic/drug user. 

whatever. I need a break from the huddle.

I kept myself out of trouble because I paid a lot of money for top defense attorney's. I also, know how to present myself in court, and I never once failed any drug tests put in front of me. I also have no delusions that being white has helped me, but I also grew up in a predominantly white area - 90% of all people through the court system up there is white, so I don't think that it would have played as big of a role, regarding discrimination, as it would had I been in a more racially diverse arena. 

But honestly, it all boils down to what I was arrested for. I was arrested for marijuana for every felony arrest. I had no aggravating factors in any of my felony cases (IE, no large amounts of cash, no weapons, no violent association of any sort). Most everywhere in NC is fairly lenient on marijuana arrests for the most part, the prisons are over crowded and they just shy away from putting non-violent felony offenders, especially ones with no associated weapons charges and the like, into prison until absolutely necessary.

My last attorney said that I could legitimately get caught one more time and still avoid prison. I have no aspirations of testing that statements validity however.

#76 Miiikey

Miiikey

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSun Diego
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:53 AM

SaS is totally right, but the judge is still a bitch.

#77 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

I think the judge went overboard, but Johnson is a grown man and he should have known better.

#78 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

I think the judge went overboard, but Johnson is a grown man and he should have known better.

she went overboard by giving him the punishment that he should have gotten in the first place?

...and even then she went lenient on the amount of time he had to serve. 

#79 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

So the judge tells Chad to congratulate his attorney. Chad, being a former NFL palyer, slaps him on the butt and tells him good job. The other people laugh for some reason cause they think that's funny somehow, and the judge gets all pissy and rejects the deal because she thinks the people are laughing at her while she's on her power trip. Yea, she has no business being a judge in the first place. Just another power hungry judge with a holier than thou complex.

#80 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

have you not seen BBW?

I don't care about BBW.

But I do know that the proper response to an uppity beeyotch is NOT head butting her or slappin' dat beeyotch up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users