Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints Player Victor Butler tears ACL

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Pics or it didnt happen!

dude its the same pic on your profile

1 person likes this

Posted

name the saints most feared defensive player, go

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry to hear. You always want teams to compete at full strenght.

i don't.

no team that we've faced for years has faced a team competing at full strength. i have NO problem with us playing and beating teams who lose their best players. at the end of the day all that matters is that win. there are no asterisk wins. just wins.

what sucks is us not being able to beat teams who have lost their best players. i'm more worried about us sucking so bad that some team could line up some scrub 3rd or 4th string QB, WR, or RB and tearing our defense up or some scrub defensive guy tearing apart our offense.

all of that happens on a regular basis, btw.

1 person likes this

Posted

name the saints most feared defensive player, go

I guess Malcolm Jenkins?  Don't really know...

Posted

oh....and it also doesn't really bother me any time a saint gets hurt. it's karma and they've got it coming.

Posted

i don't.

no team that we've faced for years has faced a team competing at full strength. i have NO problem with us playing and beating teams who lose their best players. at the end of the day all that matters is that win. there are no asterisk wins. just wins.

what sucks is us not being able to beat teams who have lost their best players. i'm more worried about us sucking so bad that some team could line up some scrub 3rd or 4th string QB, WR, or RB and tearing our defense up or some scrub defensive guy tearing apart our offense.

all of that happens on a regular basis, btw.

Yep. How many scrub QBs have we made look like HOFers over the years. How many 3rd string OTs have dominated our DEs over the years. It seems like injured teams do better against us.

I'm sorry and y'all can call me negative, but this team has to PROVE TO ME ON THE FIELD that they can put it together. They have done that a handful of times since 1995.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wonder if Ingram cashed in?

ahahahahaha.

/thread

Posted

Yep. How many scrub QBs have we made look like HOFers over the years. How many 3rd string OTs have dominated our DEs over the years. It seems like injured teams do better against us.

I'm sorry and y'all can call me negative, but this team has to PROVE TO ME ON THE FIELD that they can put it together. They have done that a handful of times since 1995.

they have only done it a handful of times in the history of this team.

Posted

Damn fella, tough luck

Posted

never wish injury on another player even on the taints, gotta feel bad for this kid, especially if this was his big chance 

Posted

Saints Player Victor Butler tears ACL

tumblr_m44pxsGJ4A1r31uiz.gif

Posted

This is what happens when you invest solely in offense.