Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 Huddle IDP league

73 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

An evening would be good for me, im out of town just about every weekend. Also I don't have internet besides my phone, anyone ever Done a draft on your phone?

Posted · Report post

Did an espn draft on my phone last night and it worked well. Monday through Thursday 630 est until whenever are the only times I can do a draft

Posted · Report post

Weekdays would be best for me, sometime after 6:30pm would be fine. 

Posted · Report post

I noticed that "team 5" has been invited but not joined.  You might need to poke them or find another owner.  I don't think your draft time is officially set until all are joined.

--------

Also, notice your schedule with playoffs goes all the way to final week.  

I like the two-week matchups in the playoffs but imo would be better to stop regular season one game earlier so that championship game will not fall on final week when a lot of studs will be pulled off at halftime on the real playoff teams.  Especially since we only have 12 teams, not 14.

Posted · Report post

I haven't looked at playoffs yet, I'll take a look at it later tonight.  Definitely won't be going till the last week of regular season.  Like you already suggested season (playoffs) will end in week 16 of the NFL reg season.  Poked team 5, and sent them a few emails but we may need to find a replacement.

Also going to make the call that draft is Monday the 2nd at 7:30.  Plan to be there for two hours (extreme case I would think) due to roster size.  

Thanks again guys.

Posted · Report post

Day and time works for me!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I can make it work but just realized that is Labor Day.  

Might have to rush back from the beach/park.

Posted · Report post

Ah shit it is.  If Wednesday the fourth at 7:30 works better for everyone we can do that instead?

Posted · Report post

That's better for me, I host radio shows on mon and thurs nights. Cover football on fri/sat/sun so im always out of town on weekends.  WED is perfect

Posted · Report post

Does that work better for anyone else?

Posted · Report post

Good with me, as long as its not a weekend

Posted · Report post

So do we still need a team to fill that one spot?  I have a possible person in mind if so.