#16 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

I watched it. Nothing new and exciting. Smitty humbled himself, and gave pc answers. Heath Evans had us going 9-7, with a 7 win streak to start the season. And then said we could be 10-6, 11-5, but he'd bet on 9-7.

#17 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

I watched it. Nothing new and exciting. Smitty humbled himself, and gave pc answers. Heath Evans had us going 9-7, with a 7 win streak to start the season. And then said we could be 10-6, 11-5, but he'd bet on 9-7.

Way to go out on a limb Heath. dumbass

#18 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

Heath Evans was an Aint. He will never say anything pro Panthers after what we used to do to him.

#19 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,416 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

Wasn't it Heath Evans who made a big deal about Cam going back to school this offseason?

The guy is a moron.

#20 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

If we start 7-0 no way we finish 9-7. 11-5 at worst if we get that kinda start.

#21 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

Heath Evans had us starting 7-0. 7 and freaking 0.

If that happens I think we are going to the playoffs. I don't think that happens. He also had us getting swept by Saints and ATL. That won't happen either.

I thought they were respectful to us, gave us our dues as a team on the rise, except for Darren Sharper saying the Saints are most likely of us, Bucs, Saints to make the playoffs because "they've been to the top of the mountain" LOL. Really Darren? We wupped them twice last year. But okay.

#22 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

People need to call out this @nflosophy on twitter I swear to god, constantly hating on cam and the panthers for the sane reasons schein does.. (And he's a fraud too)

#23 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,416 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

People need to call out this @nflosophy on twitter I swear to god, constantly hating on cam and the panthers for the sane reasons schein does.. (And he's a fraud too)

No. Don't give the bastard any credibility by contributing to his stupidity with attention he desperately craves.

#24 O-Ther

O-Ther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationMCO

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

No. Don't give the bastard any credibility by contributing to his stupidity with attention he desperately craves.

Agree. Leave him alone so he says worse things about our team when he feels we're ignoring him. The players are probably p/ssed off at him already. Let him throw more gas on the fire. Should do wonders for getting our season off to a winning start.

#25 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:28 AM

Heath Evans was an Aint. He will never say anything pro Panthers after what we used to do to him.

Between 9 and 11 wins would be fantastic. What exactly is he saying that is anti Panthers?

#26 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

even if you told me the Jags would start 7-0 i would bet you they win more than 9 games total.

#27 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

I think it is possible we sweep the falcons. I'm not saying we will. But we came pretty close last year. I kno they are good, but I think they miss playoffs this year. They hav a pretty tough schedule as well, by default. They have to play the saints, bucs, and us just because of our division. Then they hav 49ers, seahawks, and rams. Plus whoever else. NFC is too strong for someone to call it a sure thing.

#28 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,416 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

Between 9 and 11 wins would be fantastic. What exactly is he saying that is anti Panthers?

It's not exactly a big secret that Heath Evans generally has no clue what he's talking about.

#29 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:05 AM

I think it is possible we sweep the falcons. I'm not saying we will. But we came pretty close last year. I kno they are good, but I think they miss playoffs this year. They hav a pretty tough schedule as well, by default. They have to play the saints, bucs, and us just because of our division. Then they hav 49ers, seahawks, and rams. Plus whoever else. NFC is too strong for someone to call it a sure thing.

Unless the offense is set loose, and or the defense is monster: I wonder if Rivera has cajones to keep the pedal to the medal for a 11 win season, if the team has a good start, which is quite possible?

#30 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,044 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

I cringed when he answered the question about Cam deserving to be a captain... I know what he meant, I also know how people will misconstrue his answer. 

It would have been much better for him to just say: "Yes, I think Cam deserves to be a captain but that's not up to me - it's a decision made by the entire team". 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com