Grateful Dead - American Beauty
Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain
Bob Dylan - The Essential Bob Dylan
Jump to content
Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:34 PM
how long is the rest of " our lives "? If it is over a couple of weeks or so I cant think of a damn thing I have ever listened to which wouldnt get my hate.
Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:49 PM
There's so many good ones I don't even like doing this.
But for right now ill go with,
1. Alt J - An awesome wave
2. Passion pit - Manners
3. Bob Marley - Exodus
alt j intrigues me
Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:08 AM
1. Justin Nozuka - Holly
2. The Killers - Sam's Town
3. Otis Redding - The Dock Of The Bay (The Definitive Collection)
3. U2 - The Joshua Tree
3. Gavin DeGraw - Chariot (Stripped)
3. Ed Sheeran - +
3. Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon: End of Day
3. Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor / The Cool
3. Maybe slip Kanye's MBDTF, Kendrick's GKMC, Cudi's MOTM II to further my hip-hop fix.
Burn everything after the first two onto a final, all inclusive album.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users