Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nfail.com superman: CAM or AP

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey everyone lets talk about how the undisputed best running back in the NFL is better at his position than a 3rd year guy who sits in the 5-15 range at his position.  Lets also include a bunch of physical measurables because most quarterbacks are just as athletic as running backs.

Posted · Report post

O....M.....G   are you serious!

Posted · Report post

Mr. Rank should take a cue from the Jordan Gross podcasts and headline his articles with "This is Rank". That way, people won't be disappointed after reading.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Superman never got hurt
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

adam rank is forgiven for making funny boba fett jokes during the saints* scandal

Posted · Report post

Wow, that 40 time dominance, that vertical leap differential.  AP is definitely a slightly better RB than.....oh wait, against a QB.

Give me a fuggin break with this shit.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure I've read this piece of shit before... did the NFL seriously just bump an old crappy ass article comparing Cam and AP because a fucking Superman movie came out?  Lol, wow.

Too bad NFL.com isn't a message board or else this idiot would be banned.  They should just fire the fuck nut instead.

Posted · Report post

Lol half the comments are from today and the other half are from December. If I knew being a journalist was this easy I would have taken up this profession.

Posted · Report post

It honestly pains me to see how incredibly stupid and closed minded some of the people who comment on NFL.com articles are.

Some of them are so incredibly dumb, it's literally mind numbing.

Posted · Report post

The attacks on Cam by NFL.COM are going too far, i will not buy a NFL game pass and i will watch the games on internet.

Posted · Report post

I'm glad the Panthers got Cam. I think he can help this team, and this franchise, to many years of success.

But I'll be damned if he ain't made this message board worse!!   :thumbsd: 

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments