Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers 2013 Promo Vid

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It's from a speech from my hometown in Washington state. Up here even all the way across the state from Seattle, people still refer to it as "Our team, our city", even though its the Seattle Seahawks not the Washington Seahawks, and no one bitches. But in Carolina where we are named the CAROLINA Panthers not the Charlotte Panthers, people will bitch about a video using the word "city" in it. LOL.

Our fanbase and organization have the same maturity level...What I mean by that is, the Panthers are in their teen years, and most of us (99 percent at least) are much older than the Panthers are, yet our fanbase is acting the age of our Panthers, like a 16 year old girl on her period. smdh. I'll be going to Carolina for my first home game this year, honestly I'm frightened with what I may see. lmao. Keep pounding though

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Love it, as most of your videos.  I'll never trash a video someone took time to put together in effort to support the Panthers.  Keep them coming!

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Love it, as most of your videos.  I'll never trash a video someone took time to put together in effort to support the Panthers.  Keep them coming!

Thanks! Appreciate it.

Posted · Report post

folks from charlotte need to get over themselves - without the rest of the Carolinas to carry them along theyd be squat.

Posted · Report post

oh greg hardy your are my hero !

any body that looks up to overpaid athletes as heroes are complete frigging morons

and I am not grits.

get over your erotic infatuation with that idea

Posted · Report post

any body that looks up to overpaid athletes as heroes are complete frigging morons

and I am not grits.

Funny didn't know Hardy going into his last contract year of his rookie contract meant he was "overpaid". You are the biggest idiot I've seen yet on this board, and that's saying something. Why the fug are you wasting your time?

Posted · Report post

folks from charlotte need to get over themselves - without the rest of the Carolinas to carry them along theyd be squat.

83360754.gif

Posted · Report post

The guy is atleast in his fifties, yet he communicates no better than a ten year old. I pity him.

Posted · Report post

[yt]H9x6tpUt2V0[/yt]

Enjoy....although according to some people on here all I am doing is "spamming" you guys with poo vids. Love it or hate it, keep pounding.

Nice video Lilsmitty... I'm sorry a dickhead came in a derailed your thread. I'm sure he'll be banned before the season starts if he stays on this pace.

Posted · Report post

any body that looks up to overpaid athletes as heroes are complete frigging morons

and I am not grits.

You are almost exactly like grits in every way so you might as well be.

I bet Bob acronym respects hardy.

Posted · Report post

The guy is atleast in his fifties, yet he communicates no better than a ten year old. I pity him.

I've only got 2 posters blocked. This douche and the guy who claimed he played Cam in madden. And that guy always posted the same line.

Posted · Report post

This is our city? WTF? Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

Wow you sir are a miserable ole fuck. Get a life bitch.

As for yhe video: it was ok. The last one i saw was better
1 person likes this