Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gay player...problem fans

544 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

And some people were born wanting to molest children.  So it's OK and natural.  Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

if you can't see the difference between two consenting adults and beastiality and pedophilia then you are a fucktard.

but that is probaby why you joined a frat right?

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

After all, we are no better than animals, correct?  I think I will eat my young because I am worried they will take my place as the Alpha Male in my pack as time passes. 

The only opinion accepted now-a-days is acceptance.  If someone stands their ground it's ignorance.  Good luck defending that.

Posted · Report post

And some people were born wanting to molest children.  So it's OK and natural.  Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

Yes, because being accepting of homosexuality is the same as pedophilia.  It is a question of consent.  Children do not have the legal, ethical or moral ability to consent to sexual acts.  In my opinion, neither do animals.  Two full grown human beings however, yes, they can.  Your argument is stupid and you should feel stupid

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

And some people were born wanting to molest children. So it's OK and natural. Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

I take it your confusion about consensual sex &/or the ability to consent is muddied by your days in the frat house.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

damn sigchi i thought you were a funny, well-thought poster. this is bwood status bullshit. 

Posted · Report post

if you can't see the difference between two consenting adults and beastiality and pedophilia then you are a fugtard.

but that is probaby why you joined a frat right?

Two consenting adults agree to something makes it "right" or " correct" or "morally defendable" or "proper" or "ok"?

My wife and I agreed that her step-mother-in-law should be murdered for breaking up her mom and dad's marriage.  We are two consenting adults so I guess it's OK.

If you wanna defend your position have at it brah.  Perversion is perversion son.  No two ways about it.

Posted · Report post

After all, we are no better than animals, correct? I think I will eat my young because I am worried they will take my place as the Alpha Male in my pack as time passes.

The only opinion accepted now-a-days is acceptance. If someone stands their ground it's ignorance. Good luck defending that.

Why would I have to defend a strawman you created because you can't come up with an argument based in logic?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

After all, we are no better than animals, correct?  I think I will eat my young because I am worried they will take my place as the Alpha Male in my pack as time passes. 

The only opinion accepted now-a-days is acceptance.  If someone stands their ground it's ignorance.  Good luck defending that.

This comment makes absolutely no sense.  Yes, we are animals, evolved from the same subspecies as every other animal on this planet.  What separates us, or most of us, is a sense of right and wrong, some call it a conscience.  We develop this, as well as natural altruism (not seen in other species) through an expanded consciousness that other animals do not possess. 

We have internal monologue and metacognition, aspects only seen in select higher primates.  Feel free to "Alpha Male" or any other garbage you read out of a Maxim.

Posted · Report post

Two consenting adults agree to something makes it "right" or " correct" or "morally defendable" or "proper" or "ok"?

My wife and I agreed that her step-mother-in-law should be murdered for breaking up her mom and dad's marriage.  We are two consenting adults so I guess it's OK.

If you wanna defend your position have at it brah.  Perversion is perversion son.  No two ways about it.

you are comparing murder to consensual adult sex and love. completely different forms of energy. i really can't help you understand this and i actually know people and am friends with people that think this way. this is an undebatable conversation when you compare things of that nature. i'm gonna be as nice as possible when i say you are a complete and total fucking idiot.

and my gay best friend would agree. and he is one of the best human beings i know.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

My wife and I agreed that her step-mother-in-law should be murdered for breaking up her mom and dad's marriage. We are two consenting adults so I guess it's OK.

If you wanna defend your position have at it brah. Perversion is perversion son. No two ways about it.

That murder would involve someone who isn't consenting.

Now try to be a big boy & explain why 2 adult men deciding to have sex is wrong. Go... "Brah"...

Posted · Report post

You guys win.  Congrats.  I have no desire to argue this.

My desire is that all of us turn "gay" within the next few hundred years and that will the last generation of humans. 

Then the cock roaches can argue about the benefits of same sex unions.

KEEP POUNDING <gay not connotations implied>

BTW Rum, I am still the same guy.  I didn't want a fight.  Wish I could have an opinion in your fight like I let you have.

Posted · Report post

You guys win.  Congrats.  I have no desire to argue this.

My desire is that all of us turn "gay" within the next few hundred years and that will the last generation of humans. 

Then the cock roaches can argue about the benefits of same sex unions.

KEEP POUNDING <gay not connotations implied>

BTW Rum, I am still the same guy.  I didn't want a fight.  Wish I could have an opinion in your fight like I let you hav

Good idea guy