Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brees could miss season.

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

ya, me too....and you know he is sending it to the entire saints organization and all their faggoty band wagon fans too.

Not exactly, so we lost a playoff game 11 months after winning a Super Bowl, oh boo hoo, we didn't win two in a row. I don't know one Saints fan that cares about this game, we had all our RBs injured and had basically no chance of winning another SB, so who cares when we got eliminated.

Good try though, not! Now mention the SF game where defense couldn't hold on for less than a minute and you got something.

Posted · Report post

Lmao did you seriously just use the grade school "......Not!" comeback?

Posted · Report post

"we don't care that, as defending world champs, we lost to the first sub-.500 playoff team"
That's because saints fans are as delusional as cowboys fans

Posted · Report post

when hardy sacks him this year it's gonna feel like a car hit him.

Posted · Report post

I remember this exact story came out about cam like 2 or 3 months ago

That's because you can edit the link to make it say whatever you want.

http://piratepanther189.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/football_car_crash.php?location=Charlotte+NC

This might be the worst thread in the history of the Huddle, and considering TCF still posts here that's kinda scary.

Posted · Report post

my favorite part is the "traffic altercation" verbiage

like you know the author intended for that to mean a car accident but it sounds like two people just got out of their cars and started yelling at each other in traffic to me.