Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WSOC-TV to Broadcast the Pats-Panthers MNF Game in the Charlotte Market...but wait..it gets better

110 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well on the bright side, we still won't have to watch Bob the third.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lmaoo

LOL !

Posted · Report post

where is your bar?

This.

Posted · Report post

so i guess creep59 isn't pretending that he's not grits anymore

Posted · Report post

I live in Yorktown Virginia for the pass 5 years and they show all 4 Panthers preseason games plus the Panthers Huddle all season long.

Live in VA Beach, I can confirm this. Nice getting to see the preseason games & the Huddle show while living in Redskins area....

Posted · Report post

When I went to visit my stepson in Va. Beach right before h got out of the Navy @ 6 years ago we went to the biggest sports bar we could find and had to settle for one tiny screen with another table or Panthers fans. And we lost, so I hate you Va. Beach.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so i guess creep59 isn't pretending that he's not grits anymore

He's probably drunk off Natural Light and trolling the ESPN comments section somewhere as we speak.

Posted · Report post

wait...we're upset over redskins preseason games getting added? who cares?

Posted · Report post

I ONLY show the Panthers' games at my bar during all the home games.  People always ask me to switch a few TVs to the other games and I refuse.  I'm so sick of hearing about bars that are a "Pats bar", or a "Steelers bar".  My bar is a PANTHERS BAR.  If you're wanting to watch the other games then we're not for you.  I can't stand bars in Charlotte, especially in the downtown area, that don't go all out for the Panthers on home games.  

you're a real accomadating barkeep aren't you. so you actually have people come to your bar to watch the panthers, when they are on local every sunday, and also have the added attraction of not being able to watch any of the other games. i bet u have a booming crowd. no wonder the nfl sunday ticket is so popular.

Posted · Report post

you're a real accomadating barkeep aren't you. so you actually have people come to your bar to watch the panthers, when they are on local every sunday, and also have the added attraction of not being able to watch any of the other games. i bet u have a booming crowd. no wonder the nfl sunday ticket is so popular.

if i remember correctly he doesn't live in NC or SC. I think he lives in Atlanta.