Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke is the projected #1 LB in the year 2016 says ESPN

17 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Luke KuechlyCarolina Panthers In 2011, the Panthers found their offensive quarterback of the future in Cam Newton. A year later, they did the same on the defensive side of the ball with another first-round draft pick. Kuechly, who just turned 22, led the NFL in tackles as a rookie with 164, and he's an able run and pass defender. He's a very good athlete with toughness, instincts and leadership qualities to boot. The Panthers have the makings of an excellent front seven, and Kuechly will navigate the ship for years to come.

Talk amongst yoselves, 

talk-amongst-yourselves.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9384295/nfl-ranking-nfl-top-10-linebackers-2016

4 people like this

Posted

Even a blind sow finds an acorn from time to time.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate everything ESPN puts out so I will reserve comment. I can't rip them when they say we suck and praise them when they say we're good. ESPN can suck it. That said, I agree with those morons on the above post.

6 people like this

Posted

It's not going to take until 2016.  Hell, it may happen this coming season.

1 person likes this

Posted

Eat poo and die, Patrick Willis.  Your reign of terror on the NFC, and NFL, is over.

Posted

Luke will be the best linebacker in the game this season. 

4 people like this

Posted

yea it's not going to take till 2016....thats 4 seasons. not the way the guy played his rookie year without even starting at the mike in the beginning and still learning with nfl offseason workouts. If he remains healthy i give it not this year but next but definitely 2015 unless some stud comes out of college.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm assuming now no other LB's will come into the league and be top 10 worthy for 3 years.

Posted

I'm all verklempt. 

3 people like this

Posted

I'm assuming now no other LB's will come into the league and be top 10 worthy for 3 years.

Well I believe Jadeveon Clowney is at (or near) the top of the list for pass rushers, so it takes at least some of those individuals into consideration.

Posted

...2016...I mean yeah but what about 15,14,and 13

Posted

You gotta hand it to Hurney, he went out with a bang. 

3 people like this