Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fred Lane's Wife & Killer Runs A Child's Day Camp Now

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Crazy that people who were guilty of those crimes are allowed to be around kids.

Posted · Report post

just another thug

Posted · Report post

Dang...that does seem crazy don't it but people has to live. Life doesn't stop after whatever you did. Besides, it's not like she went to jail for killing a child, that would make for a better thread...

Posted · Report post

My wife got me to watch one of those Lifetime murder show thingys that featured the murder of Lane. And it was cold blooded how she killed that man. If im not mistaken she was involved in a armed robbery as well.

If it were the other way around Fred would have gotten life or the chair. Women get off easy on murder, all they have to do is scream domestic abuse.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

These kids are going to learn to not make the mistakes Hernandez made... They'll be able to murder at will without fear of getting caught.

Posted · Report post

Dang...that does seem crazy don't it but people has to live. Life doesn't stop after whatever you did. Besides, it's not like she went to jail for killing a child, that would make for a better thread...

Well the other woman went to jail for killing her own child. Oops.

Posted · Report post

Cool. Everyone deserves a second chance.  Nice of St. Aug to give them an opportunity to run their daycare at their school.  Gotta few friends that go to St. Aug lol

Fred didn't get a 2nd chance.

I really hope this was intended to be funny somehow. Otherwise...wow.

Posted · Report post

Fred didn't get a 2nd chance.

I really hope this was intended to be funny somehow. Otherwise...wow.

No this isn't meant to be funny. She murdered someone and served her time. She is entitled to live her life and with her record, what else can she do but start her own business... However I am curious to know your thoughts.

Posted · Report post

No this isn't meant to be funny. She murdered someone and served her time. She is entitled to live her life and with her record, what else can she do but start her own business... However I am curious to know your thoughts.

Have you been drinking this evening?

Posted · Report post

she's trash and should have gotten life

Posted · Report post

It's crazier that the parents are letting them watch their kids

Posted · Report post

Have you been drinking this evening?

So you are saying what exactly? Don't get me wrong, I believe in harsher punishment but unfortunately that's not what we have. So tell me what you think she should be doing since you're sober...