Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting look at the NFL Top 100 page

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Kaep is Underrated and better than Russel Wilson.

Both deserve their due, but do you care to elaborate on why he is so much better than Wilson?

Posted

Kaep is not better than Wilson. Colin at times is trying to pitch instead of pass and his mechanics appear alittle funky. Russell, in my opinion, is higher ranked passer between the two.

Posted

I am hoping Cam's ceiling is what Kapenick did in second half of the season.

Yeah, I wouldn't go THAT far.

Posted

Kaep was awesome in his first seven starts BUT I wouldn't say that he played like an elite QB. He was far from that. He was quite mortal against The Rams, Seahawks, Ravens and Falcons. If there's a ceiling I want for Cam it has got to be Aaron Rodgers', for me.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't go as far as saying Kaepernick is overrated, he's got a bright future. That squad that he's on is fuging stacked though. The same one that Alex Smith lead to the NFC championship and a few bad plays from the Superbowl in 2011. It's a legitimate question to ask would the 49ers had won it all last year with Alex Smith instead?

I wonder about that as well.  I do not think Alex Smith is as bad as everyone else does, but I guess we will find out this year.

Posted

Hernandez at 77 probably needs to get dropped.

Posted

Russel Wilson has a great personality but of all the young QBs I think he is the least talented. He doesn't excel at anything other than intangibles. If you take all the other QBs in their primes I feel like they can carry a bad team to the playoffs. Russel Wilson needs a good defense and solid ground game to compliment him.

Posted

Least talented? I must have been watching a different player.

People here really don't like Russell Wilson lol.

2 people like this

Posted

Jimmy Clausen underrated

Agree

Posted

Least talented? I must have been watching a different player.

People here really don't like Russell Wilson lol.

Agreed. Wilson, thus far, is the superior passer over Luck, Kaep and RG3, in my opinion.

Posted

Look at his supporting cast.. did he even have a hand on him? The defense is top notch as well. Lets see how kaep does with a team on his back

1 person likes this

Posted

Russel Wilson has a great personality but of all the young QBs I think he is the least talented. He doesn't excel at anything other than intangibles. If you take all the other QBs in their primes I feel like they can carry a bad team to the playoffs. Russel Wilson needs a good defense and solid ground game to compliment him.

I don't know.

I see him as a more mobile drew brees.

But I do feel wilson is overrated on the list.