Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiger7_88

Interesting look at the NFL Top 100 page

53 posts in this topic

How is Steve Smith or Luke Kuechly being underrated? Newton isn't either but I digress only because you have to pick between the two, if you choose to pick at all.

Kuechly had a monster rookie season where he is lapped by other rookies on this list. He deserves higher ..Smitty about right.

Cam is right where he should be with Luck and RG3 overrated bc of 1st year success.

AP is neither underrated or overrated, he's #1 plain and simple. He doesn't garner the attention of Kaepernick or Wilson or RG3, so he fits the bill. Players love and respect him and he's a great dude. He's been injured how many times? And rushed for 2000 yards. He's the prototypical player of htis generation.

Kaep is Underrated and better than Russel Wilson.

Both deserve their due, but do you care to elaborate on why he is so much better than Wilson?

Kaep is not better than Wilson. Colin at times is trying to pitch instead of pass and his mechanics appear alittle funky. Russell, in my opinion, is higher ranked passer between the two.

I am hoping Cam's ceiling is what Kapenick did in second half of the season.

Yeah, I wouldn't go THAT far.

Kaep was awesome in his first seven starts BUT I wouldn't say that he played like an elite QB. He was far from that. He was quite mortal against The Rams, Seahawks, Ravens and Falcons. If there's a ceiling I want for Cam it has got to be Aaron Rodgers', for me.

1 person likes this

I wouldn't go as far as saying Kaepernick is overrated, he's got a bright future. That squad that he's on is fuging stacked though. The same one that Alex Smith lead to the NFC championship and a few bad plays from the Superbowl in 2011. It's a legitimate question to ask would the 49ers had won it all last year with Alex Smith instead?

I wonder about that as well.  I do not think Alex Smith is as bad as everyone else does, but I guess we will find out this year.

Hernandez at 77 probably needs to get dropped.

Russel Wilson has a great personality but of all the young QBs I think he is the least talented. He doesn't excel at anything other than intangibles. If you take all the other QBs in their primes I feel like they can carry a bad team to the playoffs. Russel Wilson needs a good defense and solid ground game to compliment him.

Least talented? I must have been watching a different player.

People here really don't like Russell Wilson lol.

2 people like this