Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Random pic thread!

170 posts in this topic

i guess it's no surprise new orleans has terrible ideas on how to safely do things with water

You don't even know what were even talking about. A Tee is a 3 way PVC connection, they make one for AC systems that have yet to become widely used where you can shut off the air going to unit, otherwise you can't blow out line because all the pressure goes back the other way.

See, you're learning,

you seem to be willing to prove wrong every claim made against you by posting pictures, sooooo here's one: you're a tubbo

we'll take a time-stamped photograph of yourself as evidence that we're wrong. it is allowed to be a mirror pic, but please refrain from duck facing. if your hair still looks like it was waxed in place with custard make sure you shower first.

go

We're waiting...

I mean honestly dude. They build a fuging house below sea level, and set it on a concrete slab. What the hell is that poo? Lol

If you look at where my house is, does it look like me or anyone close is under sea level?

NewOrleansIsBelowSeaLevel.jpg

You don't even know what were even talking about. A Tee is a 3 way PVC connection, they make one for AC systems that have yet to become widely used where you can shut off the air going to unit, otherwise you can't blow out line because all the pressure goes back the other way.

See, you're learning,

you seem to be willing to prove wrong every claim made against you by posting pictures, sooooo here's one: you're a tubbo

we'll take a time-stamped photograph of yourself as evidence that we're wrong. it is allowed to be a mirror pic, but please refrain from duck facing. if your hair still looks like it was waxed in place with custard make sure you shower first.

go

1 person likes this

Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart.

-Kevyn Aucoin

3 people like this

university of Wisconsin? TF?

See, you're learning,

Why did you quote Philly, and not me? Lol.

We use those Tees here in NC already. Why not LA? Come on man. Teach me more about this HVAC poo.

Alice jacks off to Craftsman tool commercials.

Funny, a few minutes ago I didn't know what I was talking about, using not to most correct exact names that was proving I was just googling some terms, and you knew local AC code, now a few minutes later this? I used almost all Hilti, and most of my hand tools are Snap on.

Funny how you claimed to know AC code when it's not even the same parish by parish. For example, in Jefferson parish, condenser units on roofs of commercial properties are required to be bolted down with straps. In Orleans parish, there is no code requiring it. Obviously I'm talking split systems and not package.

I have yet to see you mention anything about a trap... Hence another reason why I know you have no idea what you're taking about.