Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your pic....

391 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

-people-pic-1340297865.jpg

Posted · Report post

400047_3186655388061_406760100_n.jpg

At the fair with my aunt in Leon, GTO.

304436_10151071132570794_1666861661_n.jp

Drinking some Indio. Really good beeeer. At my pad.

430961_3186653468013_1160955235_n.jpg

In the famous Arc of Leon. Love that place. I hope to visit again soon. Mexico is a wonderful place.

1263_490198531060208_1548604015_n.jpg

Future wifu at Baja 500. I had a chubby when my friend let me take this photo..omg.

943319_10151566842138382_1479909527_n.jp

Buddy of mine from NC making this cool looking table out of bottle caps. I asked him to send me one. He said, maybe. I would love a table like this.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

attachicon.gif56c3aabcc7cd11e2957722000a1f9a39_7.jpg

I get that i look like Justin Bieber alot.

attachicon.gif92d32710e60611e2900122000a1f932b_7.jpg

What say you huddle?

Just drop the hair bruv!! I had the whole long hair thing going for a while too and yeah, ladies thought it was cute in high school, but you gotta drop it now that you're in college. 

Posted · Report post

Just drop the hair bruv!! I had the whole long hair thing going for a while too and yeah, ladies thought it was cute in high school, but you gotta drop it now that you're in college.

I feel you. I've done the short thing recently and I liked it. Maybe you are right

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna dig out some cargo shorts tomorrow so I can apply for SCP's posse.

Posted · Report post

Cargo shorts are a total win.

How else do people expect me to carry all this junk around? Am I supposed to get a murse?

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna dig out some cargo shorts tomorrow so I can apply for SCP's posse.

Along with cargo jorts, you must also be mid-30's with a wife and a few kids. You must also have at least one mini-van in your fleet of vehicles.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Along with cargo jorts, you must also be mid-30's with a wife and a few kids. You must also have at least one mini-van in your fleet of vehicles.

I am mid 40's...but fully satisfy all other qualificiations.

I can be the token old guy in your posse.....

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

HELP!!! Some low-life has stolen the "Pain & No Gain" Poster and is selling prints on eBay. I have contacted him and let him know he has been reported, BUT ebay needs 50 reports on a seller to ban them. 

It's not just me he has stolen from and a lot of fellow artists are being abused by a guy with a printer and some photo paper. 

He has a number of Cam posters he is selling, which he admitted to me he did not make himself. 

His eBay ID is aclark2000.

Link to the poster he stole from me: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111113485625&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could start a thread about this. I'm still unable to do so. PLEASE HELP!

Posted · Report post

I would say copyright you work, but since you more than likely used photos that aren't yours, you're out of luck.

Posted · Report post

I would say copyright you work, but since you more than likely used photos that aren't yours, you're out of luck.

Bingo.

When you use photos without permission, you have no right to complain when someone uses your creation without permission

Posted · Report post

It is Copyrighted in my name. Any work I submit on deviantart.com is instantly copyrighted under my name. 

Go ahead to the link below and look under the image where you will see "©2013 ~eastcoastsurfer12". That's the reason I use that site. Instant copyright that can hold up.

Bingo.

When you use photos without permission, you have no right to complain when someone uses your creation without permission

Sorry to correct you Zod. But I have every right to if the work of art in question was made for non-commercail use. I made the piece as a humor piece for THIS website. I never once offered to sell them or anything of that nature. But this ebay seller has not only sold others photos without permission (Like you are saying the problem is) but also the work of an artist without permission. 

I have taken several Art Law and Copyrighting courses in my pursuits of becoming a graphic designer. I know the laws and I know my rights, and he has violated not only my rights, but the rights of others.