Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why ya'll hating on Dat Alice?

216 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

MadHatter GTFO Now!

Posted · Report post

MadHatter GTFO Now!

Go finger your own asshole you little poo stain.

If only your mom would have had the $200, she could have aborted your like she wanted to.  She told me that you were the one mistake she wishes she could have erased.

Posted · Report post

Random pic, just because

Iraqi Dinars
1016697_190471951114957_920678371_n.jpg

Greek Drachms with head of Alexander the Great from minted and circulated during his few years of life. On case you haven't figured it out, my parents named me after him. He's my favorite historical character.
1045001_190472034448282_1668753816_n.jpg

1016834_190472764448209_476792279_n.jpg

No LV wallet or Bentley keys in the picture this time?

Son I am disappoint

Posted · Report post

Sure I do, you told me yourself you had 3 felonies, and judging from everybody else they seem to think you are criminal.

#OnceACriminalAlwaysACriminal

I'm a pretty well respected member of this community you little shitstain. I have three felonies, that's true, as I told you - that doesn't mean that I'm a lifetime criminal.

I have no desire to justify myself to someone as moronic as yourself, however, so I'll leave it at that. 

Go fuck yourself you little annoying bitch. 

Posted · Report post

I'm a pretty well respected member of this community you little shitstain. I have three felonies, that's true, as I told you - that doesn't mean that I'm a lifetime criminal.

I have no desire to justify myself to someone as moronic as yourself, however, so I'll leave it at that.

Go fug yourself you little annoying bitch.

Actually it almost always means your a lifetime criminal, especially when you go round bragging about it like its something to be proud of.

Posted · Report post

Actually it almost always means your a lifetime criminal, especially when you go round bragging about it like its something to be proud of.

Yeah, except I don't do that you fucking assbag. Discussing one's past is not the same as using it as some asinine bragging right. I don't hide my past, but I'm not proud of those types of decisions. It's made me the person that I am today. 

It's not my fault that you can't differentiate between the two, although I'm not surprised you socially awkward aspy fucking baffoon. 

Posted · Report post

So a guy calling himself YOLO, is talking shit. Wow.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, except I don't do that you fuging assbag. Discussing one's past is not the same as using it as some asinine bragging right. I don't hide my past, but I'm not proud of those types of decisions. It's made me the person that I am today.

It's not my fault that you can't differentiate between the two, although I'm not surprised you socially awkward aspy fuging baffoon.

Actually you said you brought it up to basically prove your a badass criminal I wouldn't want to mess with so "I wouldn't get ideas". You even repeated that statement two weeks ago!

Posted · Report post

Actually you said you brought it up to basically prove your a badass criminal I wouldn't want to mess with so "I wouldn't get ideas". You even repeated that statement two weeks ago!

Wrong. 

Posted · Report post

Sharing personal info on the Internet to make a point? HOW DARE HE?!?!?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That might be like posting pics of stuff you own to prove you have money...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That might be like posting pics of stuff you own to prove you have money...

Actually all the pics were posted by people stalking my private accounts, mainly Phil, and posting the pictures here, only thing I recently posted was a few pics of my house AFTER my house has been posted at least 10 times and value discussed when creepy stalker Phil posted a street view of my house with estimate that is still there.

In fact, I can return the favor, here's his cool place valued at $66k

http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Greensboro/sold/1014323-2617-Azalea-Dr-Greensboro-NC-27407

picture-uh=71ef586a67cc5d4dcde3b463166b3

picture-uh=28c51ae2c5b5d08be0580c0e96fa7