Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Report Bobcats Re-Sign McBob 2-yr/$6M

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If we retain Hendo, with our salary obligations, I have a feeling that we will package some of those future picks we have acquired and maybe one of our young players to try and move up no matter what our record us next year. If not we will have some money to spend on a proven player in FA next offseason.

We are in good shape and don't need to tank. We can still move up by making a godfather offer to someone.

Posted · Report post

Sign a quality big man to a cheap contract and the board goes berserkly angry....The internet confuses too many of us.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I feel like people don't realize that you have to have backups... You can't play your starting five all game....

I'm going out on a limb and saying that of you don't like this re-signing, you probably latched onto the team after the name change and never actually saw McBob play.

McBob is a guy that can go out and get you 10/10 any night as a backup.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Why the hell would you fuging do this? Now we are mediocre no superstar smh.

We won't be in a good position to pick. 

Think about what you are implying here- that Josh McRoberts is going to win multiple games for us and singlehandedly play us out of a high draft position.  Josh McRoberts. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I for one am thrilled Charlie Kelly is back with Charlotte. He's a solid rebounder who can teach Zeller how to be a good PF.

Posted · Report post

would love to get a really really good 3 pt shooter to pull the d out some for that front line to flourish.

Ellington pls step up

Posted · Report post

I like the team adding multiple good pieces that can conceivably be moved later if something comes along. The Pacers model if you will.

Posted · Report post

McBob just officially signed.

Rick Bonnell: Bobcats make previously reported Josh McRoberts deal official. Twitter @rick_bonnell

Yay McBob

Posted · Report post

Josh McRoberts was averaging nearly 10 points 7 rebounds 3 assists and 1 steal a game but people are wondering why we want to keep him on the roster for just 3M a year?

*confused*

Posted · Report post

hair-raising-athletes-adam-morrison_zps5

walter_herrmann.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Basically you need guys like McRoberts on your team.  Guys that don't break the bank but play like they ARE getting paid the bank.  That's this guy.  They aren't superstars but give you 100% each night and don't mind coming off the bench for the team.

Posted · Report post

Next year we will; Marcus Smart.

i don't remember smart being all that as a 3pt shooter

I feel like people don't realize that you have to have backups... You can't play your starting five all game....

I'm going out on a limb and saying that of you don't like this re-signing, you probably latched onto the team after the name change and never actually saw McBob play.

McBob is a guy that can go out and get you 10/10 any night as a backup.

more like 4/4

or 0/3

i'm being harsh, but he definitely isn't a 10/10 guy. especially off the bench.

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images