Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin Kaepernick to 49'ers fans: FU

180 posts in this topic

Posted

Not even in the same conference. Let alone the division.

Posted

Trade him to Miami!

Posted

I grind for my teammates? Is he a QB or a stripper? Cute pic too. Glad I'm not a 49er fan.

Posted

He's so ugly.

Posted

Just positioning himself to force SF to jump on him after this up-coming season.  Gotta put that doubt in the FO's minds when you're only making 600K because you went #45th overall.

Wait 'till you see what Russell Wilson has up his sleeves.

But seriously, I don't see why it is so hard for players of teams to stick with their team's gear.  I am just a fan and actually have no monetary or moral connection with the Panthers, but I can absolutely promise every single one of you...I will never, EVER buy, much less wear another NFL team's gear.

Try working for BMW and wearing a Mercedes Benz hat to work...because it matches your shirt.  Not happening in my world.

4 people like this

Posted

That hat is like 8 sizes too large for his tiny head.

Posted

What do you mean? He has a huge head.

Posted

Although I agree with Kaep on the issue, any football fan who dares question Cam's IQ needs to look no further than Colin. Like I said before, this guy acts and talks like West Coast Chico.

Posted

I'm more upset about him wearing an ugly hat than the fact is a competitors hat. Does the Coke man show up at parties in a Pepsi hat? Of course not! It's not professional. But these guys don't care about that stuff. All they care about is fashion.

Posted

*sigh*

I cant wait for camp to start so I won't have to hear about other teams

That aren't even in our division 

Posted

I'm more upset about him wearing an ugly hat than the fact is a competitors hat. Does the Coke man show up at parties in a Pepsi hat? Of course not! It's not professional. But these guys don't care about that stuff. All they care about is fashion.

They should care about showing some professionalism and loyalty toward the organization that is paying them millions of dollars and the fans that spend their hard earned dollars toward supporting that organization.
1 person likes this

Posted

Not a big deal in reality, but would bother me if it was a Panther. ala the CJ picture.

However if Cam did this, oh my!

And doesn't he look like he has a small case of progeria?