Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Its not racist when it's a fact?

246 posts in this topic

I've asked that and was told 50-100 years minimum from today. And that's not from the end of slavery. That's based on the ancestors of slaves, mind you.

Meanwhile, Jews came back from the brink of literal extinction in one generation.

1939 Jewish population in Poland - 3,250,000

2010 Jewish population in Poland - 3,200

Yep THRIVING

there we go....one more hand out is all that it will take.

So you disagree with the Marshall Plan?

So Husker and Hawk, are you suggesting that decedents of slaves get the trillions of dollars in aid and reparations money that the Dutch and Jews got from Germany and the US after WWII?

I mean if we're going to compare apples to apples.

1939 Jewish population in Poland - 3,250,000

2010 Jewish population in Poland - 3,200

Yep THRIVING

So Jews are doing worse now than in 1939? Is that what you're willing to put in writing on a public internet forum?

So Jews are doing worse now than in 1939? Is that what you're willing to put in writing on a public internet forum?

1000 times decrease in population is coming back from extinction?

line%20graph%20population.jpg

Here's a nifty little chart for your derail.

I'm familiar with the holocaust, thanks. That graph's also quite helpful in illustrating my point that Jews are doing pretty damned well considering an entire continent tried to exterminate them relatively recently while the rest of the world watched.

Because they're not all in Poland anymore doesn't help your point as I see it.

I'm familiar with the holocaust, thanks. That graph's also quite helpful in illustrating my point that Jews are doing pretty damned well considering an entire continent tried to exterminate them relatively recently while the rest of the world watched.

Using this logic Hispanics are the most successful ethnicity in the US

You apparently don't understand the Holocaust, because you seem to be unaware it took place almost exclusively in Continental Europe, where the population has never even come closed to recovering (about 9.5 million in 1933 to less than a million currently). Economically, don't get me started. The recovery of the Jewish population was outside of the area affected by the Holocaust (The US, and the Levant mainly).

These numbers include Britain, which obviously wasn't affected by the Holocaust obviously, but the numbers are clear. Hitler was very successful in removing Jews from Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jewish_population_comparisons

Now, shall we discuss the reparations the Dutch and the Jews received that black American descendants of slaves never did, or will you find a new shiny object to go chase in order to preserve your "black people don't value education" prejudice?

The point was always that Jews faced a worse plight more recently than any minority in this country.

Your WWII lessons and opinions on the Jewish population in Poland, as fascinating as they are, aren't addressing the point being made over and over again.