Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Its not racist when it's a fact?

246 posts in this topic

The Jewish community in this country, fresh off the brink of near extinction,

the fug you talking about?  Jews in this country were never on the brink of extinction.

Persecuted, sure, you can argue that.  On the brink of extinction?  By what standard?

so money solves all? 

makes it real easy to see that I'm the only one here of dutch decent that has living relatives that lived through that poo.

I'm sure that money did wonders to bring back infastructure and rebuild etc...but some things, money can't buy or erase!

Why are the jews in the conversation?  Is it to prove a point about how reparations work?

so money solves all? 

makes it real easy to see that I'm the only one here of dutch decent that has living relatives that lived through that poo.

I'm sure that money did wonders to bring back infastructure and rebuild etc...but some things, money can't buy or erase!

All arguments so far have circled around financial and social recovery, not emotional. 

Why are the jews in the conversation?  Is it to prove a point about how reparations work?

To show how other races have overcome more than blacks.

But we're not talking about race. Cause that'd be racist.

I brought up reparations after people started talking about how much quicker the Dutch and the Jews recovered (I'm guessing financially?).

When will people learn that racial integration doesn't work and will never work. Full segregation is the only solution. Black people should have their separate state with their own flag. Financial reparation is not going to solve anything. Those two races need time away from each other. How long will 40 million strong black people accept second class status? Although black people are a minority in this country, they have a large population. Just 7 million less than Spain and about the same population as Poland. They're not that much of a minority. Self-determination is the only solution.

Now, imagine a scenario of alabama, florida, mississippi, north carolina, georgia, and lousiana(states with large black population) as new autonomous(still part of US) black country with their own flag and military. Would be a little less funny, wouldn't you say!

When will people learn that racial integration doesn't work and will never work. Full segregation is the only solution.

yeah because displacing people that live someplace to truck in people from outside of that place to build a new nation has worked so fuging well in the past.

All arguments so far have circled around financial and social recovery, not emotional. 

ll, then I'm sorry for bringing some real life perspective to things....carry on....the tinderbox is far too full of crap for me anyway

It's not a stereotype if its a fact I believe is what you are trying to dispute.

But nice try, kid.

SZ James didn't have an opinion when I posted the thread about the Meck CC being on record with a very  ignorant and blatantly racist statement. I'm sure he opened the thread ready to shake his head at some white people then saw the person who said it looked like she could be his Aunt. LOL he probably set an internet record for clicking the back button his browser. 

By the way, the comment the CC made cost her the job. Cheers. 

ll, then I'm sorry for bringing some real life perspective to things....carry on....the tinderbox is far too full of crap for me anyway

I have no idea how you would measure emotional trama, but I can tell you from living in the Netherlands briefly, there are still plenty of Dutch folks that hate the poo out of the Germans.