Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL.com Greatest Uniform Tournament

724 posts in this topic

Posted

Edit: Back again, now facing the RAMS!! Make sure to get your votes in, and ask us guys talking in the thread if you wanna know how to vote at a much faster pace to ensure a smashing victory of 70,000+ like last round.

http://www.nfl.com/greatestuni

[/offseason]

2 people like this

Posted

If we whip out the blue jersey, black pants combo we should pretty much have the best uni in the game

2 people like this

Posted

If we whip out the blue jersey, black pants combo we should pretty much have the best uni in the game

I think we need a blackout helmet. Run a uniform similar to UNC's blackout alternates for next season. Obviously with out black unis and pants, but when the black on black goes with a black helmet, it looks insane.

2ai52mf.png

Posted

I really hate the Saints unis and not just bc they are division rivals. Those gold pants are horrendous and by the second quarter it always looks like their linemen have crapped their pants. I also really hate the Giants and Bears uniforms.

Posted

I think we need a blackout helmet. Run a uniform similar to UNC's blackout alternates for next season. Obviously with out black unis and pants, but when the black on black goes with a black helmet, it looks insane.

The all black helmet seems like it'd be more difficult for the Panthers since the logo is mostly black.

Posted

The all black helmet seems like it'd be more difficult for the Panthers since the logo is mostly black.

Doesn't necessarily have to have the logo on it though. A lot of teams don't. Plus they make it work on the jerseys.

Posted

This is an orrutage 

Posted

There's no next page or whatever.. By clicking it is it instantly voted?

If so, can I just keep refreshing the page and vote multiple times?

If so, I'm gonna be here awhile.

Posted

Doesn't necessarily have to have the logo on it though. A lot of teams don't. Plus they make it work on the jerseys.

I'm sure they can figure it out if they want to, was just pointing out a possible flaw.

Posted

There's no next page or whatever.. By clicking it is it instantly voted?

If so, can I just keep refreshing the page and vote multiple times?

If so, I'm gonna be here awhile.

Not sure how that works, don't see it specified. Doubt that would work though, otherwise I'd suspect more overall votes.

Posted

Not sure how that works, don't see it specified. Doubt that would work though, otherwise I'd suspect more overall votes.

Balls.

Posted

Loved those uni's. hated that game.

Our shits are the best regardless. Whites, blacks, and blues. Balls deep.

2 people like this