Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL.com Greatest Uniform Tournament

724 posts in this topic

Posted

Chargers powder blue

1 person likes this

Posted

Dave Dameshek totally trashed our unis. Said we were in his contest "begrudgingly". That's my uniform! sniff. :cam2:

Posted

Dave Dameshek totally trashed our unis. Said we were in his contest "begrudgingly". That's my uniform! sniff. :cam2:

That guys entire responsibility is to make videos for the N If L segment on NFL.com. He can shut the f*ck up until he gets a real job.

Posted

I'm pretty sure it does work to hit reload and vote again. The voting ends on July 14th, so get clicking people. I went back to the round one voting to see what he had to say about our regular uniforms and he called them "powder blue" which is not at all what our main color is. That is the color of the Chargers throwback uni's. We wear electric blue which is much darker and bolder than powder blue.

Posted

Bengals Black on Black is tits as well.

Posted

I've easily voted over 100 times. It better have worked.

Posted

I've easily voted over 100 times. It better have worked.

Well we're winning now...

Posted

dameshek always runs his mouth about us. screw that tard. he'll be working for espn or some other hackjob company soon if his career doesn't completely spiral out of existence

Posted

dameshek always runs his mouth about us. screw that tard. he'll be working for espn or some other hackjob company soon if he career doesn't completely spiral out of existence

He did a good podcast on us a month or two ago. Not trying to change your opinion, just mentioning.

Posted

We've got a small lead at the moment.

Posted

voted about 20 times.. ill vote some more later

Posted

He did a good podcast on us a month or two ago. Not trying to change your opinion, just mentioning.

Link me if you don't mind. If you can find it.