Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Bend

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Balance is optimal; but I consider myself a fan of old school football lead by a ferocious defense that O's just don't want to play.

That's why I liked Fox so much; but he was WAY too dependent on the D. I really like Rivera because he doesn't completely choke off the O; but is known for having some damn good D's.

I also think offensive teams are perceived as finese. I'm more of a bull in a china shop type.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Defense. I get fucking jacked when I see a big hit, touchdowns are meh. When TD makes a big hit I start crying...its a goddamn fiasco.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

it's hard for me to pick. both are equally beautiful; the one complements the other.

frankly i think our defense will be ferocious this year and our offense will be high-scoring and efficient, so we just may get the best of both worlds.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Love both.
I love a physical, aggressive defense, and a physical offense.

I'd rather watch j. Stewart run over and through defenders, than any rb run for the sideline.
I love watching Steve Smith take out blockers while a teammate scores. I love watching steve smith fight for the ball.

I love watching great front sevens harass an opposing offensive line, rb, qb.
I love to see a rb stoodup behind the line if scrimmage.

I even love watching Gamble take out Culpepper, even though that play ended culoeppers career.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I remember when we had an awesome defense and being more excited when the defense was on the field

Posted · Report post

I remember when we had an awesome defense and being more excited when the defense was on the field

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

That's like asking me which child I love the most. I prefer to shoot for the moon and hope both become Doctors.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Theres nothing like a great defense. Being confident in their ability to read plays and smash the shit out of the offense.. Gives me an adrenaline rush just thinking about it.

Posted · Report post

I've recently seen both ends of the spectrum with my college team.  A few years ago, we had the best defense in the nation, but an offense that couldn't score the 10 points needed to beat most of the teams on our schedule.  It was incredibly hard to watch.  

Last year, we put up a lot of points every week, we just gave up even more to the opposition.  Both are incredibly frustrating!

Posted · Report post

Defense, defense, defense.  To me, the most exciting plays in franchise history were Mills' pick six against the Jets, and Jenkins blocked PAT against the Bucs.

Posted · Report post

balanced and dominant with both. 

I'm not choosing. you can't make me. if we have one one and not the other I'll complain about the other. i expect both to be great. it's not fun for me watxhing a team that is weak on any side of the ball.

qft

to the left.