38 replies to this topic

#31 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,958 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

I've always leaned towards defense because I like seeing the opponent get beat up, but there's nothing like the thrill of watching your offense dominate and run up the score. 

#32 prowler2k8

prowler2k8

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

Love both.
I love a physical, aggressive defense, and a physical offense.

I'd rather watch j. Stewart run over and through defenders, than any rb run for the sideline.
I love watching Steve Smith take out blockers while a teammate scores. I love watching steve smith fight for the ball.

I love watching great front sevens harass an opposing offensive line, rb, qb.
I love to see a rb stoodup behind the line if scrimmage.

I even love watching Gamble take out Culpepper, even though that play ended culoeppers career.

Agree with everything you said but seeing D Will score a long TD run is just electrifying IMO.

#33 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,778 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

"i enjoyed watching our defense injuring another player"

goodness my what a scumbag

#34 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,006 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

Love watching a solid offense.. When the team is playing together, methodically moving down the field, it's a thing of beauty. Really, is there anything finer than watching the O grind out a few decent runs, 4-7yds a pop then drawin the D in on a run formation only to hit a deep pass or screen for 40+?

Pick 6, maybe.. Or a D lineman rumblin down the field with the fumble he just recovered. I can appreciate both sides, but defense just gets me.. It's even more rewarding watching the defense stop the better offenses, than vice versa. It's a different confidence knowin that they can't score on us than knowin we can outscore them. What gets you more excited, Smitty 70yd TD catch or a 40yd return TD from 1 of the Josh's or Captain? Tough call....

#35 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,717 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

When defense makes a good play [pick 6] the stadium gets way louder than a long TD run/throw

Our stadium gets quiet because most of the fans in the stadium are devastated when the "away" team throws a pick 6.

#36 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

I remember when we had an awesome defense and being more excited when the defense was on the field

#37 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

Our stadium gets quiet because most of the fans in the stadium are devastated when the "away" team throws a pick 6.

ehh.. most fans are wearing jerseys of teams not even remotely in relativity. but i like where youre going.

#38 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

I think a simple QB sack by the d-line is one of the most exciting plays to witness. There's just something about watching that (mostly) 1-on-1 matchup between the biggest and strongest guys on the field and just destroying the opposing QB like a rag doll.

#39 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,154 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

defense because of plays like this

breesnooooooo.gif

carsonhit.gif

because it sets the mood for the game. Having a defense that is outstanding and strikes fear into the opposing offense is rare and more fun to watch for me personally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.