Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hendo Gone?

276 posts in this topic

Posted

Corey Brewer or maybe trade to GS for Klay Thompson???

Klay's not leaving for Hendo. Unless we throw in some picks. And we don't wanna do that. 

Posted

They are but it's time to make a adjustment to the plan. The Kid can play both positions and maybe you can sign or trade Hendo for a back SF.

He can but we've been thinking of the collective offensive output from this team improving with our acquisitions. If you subtract Hendo and add in Taylor, that's a significant dropoff.

Maybe the tank is back on?

Posted

Corey Brewer or maybe trade to GS for Klay Thompson???

Brewer is already going back to Minny in a S&T.

Posted

Evan turner and Thad Young for Hendo?

Posted

I think I have the perfect stop gap regardless of what we get back for Hendo...

Alan Anderson.

Was drafted by us and we gave up on him later... Came back with the Raptors last season and actually played comparably to Hendo IMO (without looking at the stats). He can play the 2 or 3, and he had some awesome games last year. Shouldn't be too expensive either.

Posted

Klay's not leaving for Hendo. Unless we throw in some picks. And we don't wanna do that. 

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/6475/klay-thompson

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/3993/gerald-henderson

Klay Avg. 1 more point then Hendo and is no where near the defender.

Plus Hendo would fit better with Steph and Barnes then Klay does.

Posted

Wesley Johnson, Nick Young are options. What about Lance Stephenson of the Pacers?

Posted

Someone on twitter suggested a S&T with OKC for Jeremy Lamb. While I love the idea, I think the Thunder are keen on him and wouldn't want to move him.

Posted

i wanted us to draft Klay, if we could get him i would buy season tickets.40% behind the tre ball line.

Posted

I think I have the perfect stop gap regardless of what we get back for Hendo...

Alan Anderson.

Was drafted by us and we gave up on him later... Came back with the Raptors last season and actually played comparably to Hendo IMO (without looking at the stats). He can play the 2 or 3, and he had some awesome games last year. Shouldn't be too expensive either.

I was looking at Alan as well as a stop gap.

But if we can't get a younger type guy I rather let Taylor get the spot and sign or trade for a SF back-up.

Posted

Someone on twitter suggested a S&T with OKC for Jeremy Lamb. While I love the idea, I think the Thunder are keen on him and wouldn't want to move him.

sign me up for this, but i agree with you.OKC seems to love Lamb, and he has been playing good ball lately. Durant has given him SO on twitter as well.

Posted

I was looking at Alan as well as a stop gap.

But if we can't get a younger type guy I rather let Taylor get the spot and sign or trade for a SF back-up.

Well that's why I would like Anderson b/c he gives us flexibility at the 2 or 3 as far as what we want to do with Taylor.

I used to be high on Nick Young but, he's been given ideal situations to flourish in over the last two seasons and he hasn't grown or improved at all, at least not like I thought he would.