Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoaringRiot

Bobcats Event Thursday Night

56 posts in this topic

Fug, if it was next Thursday I would swing by and pick me up a Back The Buzz shirt. 

Just became a STH yesterday and I'll surely be there.

1 person likes this

Man, I wish I could be there! Somebody take a lot of pictures to post here!

1 person likes this

The more stuff I'm seeing from the team in regards to the change, I'm starting to think MJ is gonna make the colors purple and carolina blue. I want the teal back, but that's not as bad as anything with orange.

The more stuff I'm seeing from the team in regards to the change, I'm starting to think MJ is gonna make the colors purple and carolina blue. I want the teal back, but that's not as bad as anything with orange.

I've been seeing all three colors (purple, blue, and teal).  I think you're possibly right about the purple and blue as the primary colors, with teal being an accent.  

I will take as many pics as I can tonight and report and worthy news tomorrow.  

Go Hornets!

1 person likes this

God I hope not. Purple looks so much better. That would be too much blue in my opinion

I'm guessing a lot of people are waiting for the 6:30 and later celebration to coincide with the actual announcement. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for after seeing that picture. For as snarky as deadspin wants to be about it, they should find out what the uptick in season ticket purchases was after the first announcement.

• Topics